CISF Recruitment 2018 released @ www.cisf.gov.in. Candidates who are looking for the latest Central Industrial Security Force Jobs can use this best opportunity of constable or drive cum pump operator posts. The online application started on 8th February 2018 and will end on 19th March 2018.
- CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force
- CISF Constable Notification Details @cisf.gov.in
- CISF Driver cum Pump Operator Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Recruitment
- Steps to Apply CISF Constable Jobs Online?
- Important dates
CISF Recruitment 2018 – Central Industrial Security Force
Candidates who are interested in applying for the CISF Recruitment 2018 can verify all the essential information provided on this page. The online Application process for CISF Constable Notification is open for the eligible candidates through the official site cisf.gov.in from 8th February 2018. Aspirants who are searching for 10th Pass Govt Jobs can use this CISF Driver cum Pump Operator Vacancies. Here are links below to apply for the Central Industrial Security Recruitment.
CISF Constable Notification Details @cisf.gov.in
|Name of the organization||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the post||Constable/ Driver Cum Pump Operator|
|No of vacancies||447|
|Starting date||8th February 2018|
|Ending date||19th March 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Mode of application||Online|
CISF Driver cum Pump Operator Vacancies
Central Industrial Security Force is popularly known as CISF. According to the advertisement, the last date for CISF Constable Jobs Apply Online is 19th March 2018. The selection process of CISF Recruitment 2018 consists of written examination and interview. And finally official may also conduct the PET so be prepared to face all the rounds then you can easily get qualified for the CISF Driver cum Pump Operator Vacancies. Before starting application process @ cisf.gov.in it is necessary to have a look at the information given through CISF Constable Notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Recruitment
Education qualification for CISF Constable/Driver Posts
Candidates must pass 10th Class with Science or Maths combination subject to grab the latest police jobs.
Age limit for Central Industrial Security Force Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years
CISF Constable Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details
- Constables/Driver: 344 Posts
- Constables/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator (Driver for Fire Services): 103 Posts
Selection process for CISF Driver cum Technician Jobs
Contenders are selected based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
Basic Pay scale for Central Industrial Security Vacancy
Shortlisted applicants will surely get the package as per given in the official advertisement.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST: No Fee
Steps to Apply CISF Constable Jobs Online?
- Go to the official site cisf.gov.in
- Select “Recruitment”
- Search for CISF Notification 2018
- Read the complete eligibility criteria
- Then Click on Apply Online Link
- Give all the essential information as well as upload necessary docs
- Verify all the details entered by you
- Pay the application fee and download the application for future use.
Starting date to apply: 8th February 2018
Ending date to apply: 19th March 2018
CISF Constable Notification 2018 Link Here
CISF Constable Jobs Apply Online Link Here
For furthermore updates on CISF Recruitment 2018, bookmark eexamresults.in. Apply for the latest Sarkari Naukri before the job gets expire.