How to apply pan card online?
In these current days, everyone has the PAN CARD. Of course, it is mandatory for everyone for Income Tax returns Purpose. So, here we are providing all the necessary information that How to apply for pan card online. Carefully follow our guidelines to use the online application for new PAN CARD. The government of India has given the opportunity to fill the request for newcomers through online as well as offline. Interested applicants, who want to get the card, follow our steps to apply for new pan card here. Visit official website tin.tin.nsdl.com to apply. By reading this article, People can know how to check pan card status. Here we had provided the more information about Pan Online Application Form and its usages.
Online application for new PAN CARD
The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is first issued in the year 1972 in India. Its acts as identification proof for Indian nationals, especially those who are paying Income Tax. The PAN is a unique number which consist of both characters and numbers. In short, it is ten digits alpha-numeric identifier issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT). It follows some judicial entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act, 1961. So, here we are giving the instructions for How to apply pan card online process. It is also one of the identification proofs for financial services such as opening a bank account, receiving taxable salary or professional fees, sale or purchase of assets.
Steps to apply for new pan card
PAN CARD is also used one of the identification for taking a new landline telephone connection or to buy a new mobile phone SIM card, purchase of foreign currency, bank deposits above Rs. 50,000. The Pan card is also help as an identification of purchase and sale of properties, vehicles. To do all kinds of transactions everyone need Pan Card. Those who are thinking about How to apply pan card online, please follow our guidelines. The Income Tax department will issue this PAN card under Section 139A of the Income Tax Act. The PAN structure is as AAAPL1234C. The First five characters are letters, next four numerals, and last character letter. In the end we have provided the direct link to fill the Pan Online Application Form.
Structure of Pan Card
- The first three characters are the normal alphabets starting from AAA and running up to ZZZ.
- The fourth character represents the status of the PAN card holder. It is one of the most important characters in Pan Card number to identify your status. Now check the status like
- C – Represents a Company
- P – Represents a Person
- H – Stands for Hindu Undivided Family
- F – Represents a Firm
- A – Stands for Association of Persons
- T – Represents a Trust
- B – Represents Body of Individuals
- L – Stands for Local Authority
- J – Stands for Artificial Juridical Person
- G – Stands for Government
- The fifth character represents the first character of the PAN holder’s Surname.
- The next four characters are again the normal sequential numbers starting from 0001 and running up to 9999.
- The last character in the PAN is an alphabetic check digit.
How to Apply Pan Online Application Form?
The PAN is necessary while going to fill the Income Tax returns, or communication with Income Tax Department or tax deduction at sources. The PAN is optional and voluntary like passport, driving license, Aadhaar etc. However, its use is mandatory at some required places. Check out the How to apply pan card online here.
Documents to be needed are
Address proof like driving license, voter card, Proof of date of birth like SSC certificate or birth certificate
- Visit official website tin.tin.nsdl.com
- Click on new application form 49A for Indian citizens
- Read carefully about do’s and don’ts of pan card
- Then click on online application
- Then select the category like company individual, the local authority.
- According to your requirements, please select the category
- Fill all your personal details
- Pay the amount through credit card, debit card, or cheque
- Once check all your details before submitting
- Click on submit.
Check pan card status
Now a days it is almost much needed proof for all types of works like Aadhaar card. Pan CARD is the permanent card and most of us are having PAN CARD. Those who want to have it we have provided the simple steps above on How to apply pan card online? The card is having all the necessary information such as Name of card holder, date of birth, father or Husband name, and 10 digit alpha-numeric-numbers, photo and signature of candidates. Those who are having getting problems while applying use the help line numbers or toll free numbers to clarify your doubts. Candidates can also apply for duplicate PAN Card if you lost your first one through online only. After 15 days of your application process, kindly check your PAN CARD application status online.
PAN CARD Apply Online
Ctrl+D to book mark our site eexamresults.in for latest Job News, Online Application Forms, Scholarships and Entrance Tests.