IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips
IBPS is one of the most competitive examinations. Expanded form of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. Whenever there is a requirement, the officials publish the recruitment notification on their official website www.ibps.in. Most of the requirement notices are for Clerk and Probationary Officer (PO). To get success in these high competition examinations, the applicants need some IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips and Guidance. The process of studying for the exam should start before the release of recruitment notice. With this article, you can know IBPS Clerk Preparation Strategy. The applicant can get Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability.
Important tips for IBPS Clerk Exam
In this article, we are mainly focusing on Clerical Grade Recruitment and Preparation process. The selection process consists of Preliminary and Mains examinations. The applicants, qualified for both the stages are eligible to appear for Interview. Here are some IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips, check out this page and know about them.
Preliminary Examination (1st Phase):
The prelims test is completely Objective Type. It consists of 35 questions from Each Numerical and Reasoning Ability and 30 from English language. The duration of test is 1 hour.
|Sl. No||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30|| |
|Total||100 marks||100 marks|
Mains Examination (2nd Phase):
The Mains Examination is also Objective Type. It consists of 40 questions from Reasoning, English language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness (with special reference to banking) and Computer Knowledge. The total duration of the test is 135 minutes.
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|2||English Language||40||40||30 min|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||40||50||30 min|
|4||General Awareness||40||40||25 min|
|5||Computer Knowledge||40||20||20 min|
|TOTAL||200 marks||200 marks||135 Minutes|
Interview (3rd phase):
The interview is to check the physical and mental ability of the person. The performance in the interview is important. The final selection of the candidates is based on mains score and interview. Here are some important interview tips that should know by every applicant.
IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Plan
Since various topics are covered in the examination, it’s hard to complete entire syllabus within less time. So, here we are providing some important tips for IBPS Clerk Exam. These IBPS Clerk Reasoning Tips are useful for both prelims and mains. Making IBPS Clerk Exam Preparation Plan covering all the topics is very important.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning Tips:
- Firstly, know about all the topics and their weight age in the examination.
- Divide the subjects as per knowledge and then make a proper schedule according to it.
- Do not waste more time on a single topic, because each minute is valuable at the time preparation.
- Make a note of shortcuts and formulas that are useful for reducing the time.
- Try to solve the previous papers and mock tests as many as possible.
- Always assess yourself and note the time taken to solve single question.
- Your score depends on your accuracy, so improve your speed.
- Seating Arrangement questions will be more in the reasoning part.
IBPS Quantitative Aptitude Tricks:
- The maximum questions are based on short cut and formulas.
- Make the own note of short cuts, this helps you a lot.
- The session consumes time very fast, so try to ship questions with more number of formulas.
- First attempt the topics which are familiar for you.
- Solving more number of modal papers will increase your grip in methods and logical thinking. These are very important for the candidates to answer quantitative paper.
- Get the list of various topics covered in Quantitative part and try to cover most of them before the exam time.
- Date interpretation questions will be more in the Quantitative Aptitude Part.
IBPS English Tips:
- English paper will be tough for many candidates. Try to follow these steps and then you can answer the questions very easily.
- All the aspirants should initially collect the old IBPS English papers and prepare them with the help of answer keys published by the officials.
- If you are strong in English basics, then you can solve the questions within few minutes. So, try to read the basic concepts of English language.
- Try to listen and communicate in English, this will help you to know about more new words and sentence formation tricks.
- If are attempting the Paragraph part, read and understand it thoroughly and then answer the questions.
- Solving more number of paragraph questions will make you understand very easily.
IBPS Clerk General Knowledge Tips:
- General knowledge can be gained by reading news papers and listening to news. Many online sites provide Updated General knowledge Pdf and vedios in their pages. You can download them and gather more information to solve this paper.
IBPS Banking & Basic Computer Knowledge:
- Knowledge about various official words used by the bank employees is very important. You can get this knowledge from different sites and pdf are available
- Know about all the necessary short cuts used in Ex-Sheet, Microsoft Word, and other Key board shorts which are generally used.
- Be updated with issues related to RBI and other banking sectors.
How to Crack IBPS Clerk Exam?
Just follow these IBPS Mains Preparation Tips and get success in the examination. All IBPS Clerk Preparation tips regarding Reasoning, Quantitative, English, General Knowledge and Computer Science are important. Long term preparation helps the candidate to score more in the examination. The initial test for the candidates is preliminary phase. All the instructions or tricks in this article are same for IBPS Clerical Prelims Tips as well as for Mains test also.
In this article you can get Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge and English Language tricks including IBPS Clerk Numerical Tips which are more essential for the contestant.
Just try to recollect these IBPS Clerk Preparation Tips, tricks and techniques during the time of preparation. This will help you a lot to improve your marks/score in the examination.
Bookmark our site Indtimes.in using Ctrl+D to get more essential and basic tips or instructions to crack various competitive examinations and get a government job in the desired field.