How to fill Driving License Online Form
We all love to travel a lot and visit several new places. When compared to all transport facilities, many people are fond of going on a Two Wheeler, i.e., a Bike. Driving License is the identity given by the government to the individual to drive a vehicle. There are many institutions which help us to learn driving. Once if we got confidence in riding on the vehicle, then we can apply for Driving License. As a result of modernisation, all the government offices are under computerised. Now, any citizen of India can submit their Driving License Apply Online on their respective state official website. We can get it within few days from the date of submitting Driving License Online Form. Applicants can also check their Driving License Status, test result and other valuable information by just clicking on the link attached to this page.
Driving License Apply Online
The Driving License (DL) is consists of two stages. They are obtaining Learner License, and other is Permanent DL. Here are some steps to fill the Driving License Online Form and to book the slot. Read this article and know How to fill Driving License Form through Online Process. The Driving License Permit depends on up on the category opted while filling the Online Application Form.
Step by Step Process to Apply For LLR (Learner License)
- Open the official website
- Select the Learner License from the top left corner
- Enter the essential details and click on submit button
- Proceed to fill further more information and make the online payment
- Choose the Slot depending on your comfort and availability
- Appear for the written exam and get your LLR on the same day.
- LLR is valid up to Six months only.
Step by Step Process to Apply For Driving License (Permanent DL)
- Initially, open the official website www.aptransport.in
- Click on the link to apply for Permanent driving license
- Enter your LLR Number
- Select the type of vehicle and submit other details as required
- Pay the fee through any of the means provided
- Select the nearby slot to appear for Driving Test
- After qualifying in the test, you can get your driving license within few days.
Driving License Online Application
Citizens with 16 yrs age can apply for Two-wheeler DL and more than 18yrs can apply for Four-wheeler DL. The driving license is the official document which authorises the holder to operate various types of Motor Vehicles on High Ways. Just follow the steps to apply and get the Driving License Permit of your own. It is very simple and easy process to fill the Driving License Online Form available on the official website. The authorities also provided the link to check the Driving License Status in the Portal. We can get the Driving License Permit, depending on the places which are frequently visited by us.
Various Typers of Driving License available:
- Learner License
- Permanent Driving License
- International License
- Light Motor Vehicle License
- Heavy Motor Vehicle License and others
Documents required for filling the Permanent DL Form:
- LLR (Learner License)
- Resident proof
- Age proof
- All the documents pertaining the vehicle used at the time of driving test
Visit your state transport websites or below site to apply Driving License Online form. Follow the above procedures to get license.
Book mark our site eexamresults (Ctrl+D) to know simple process of application forms for ID proofs along with Job Notifications, Scholarships, and Entrance Exams etc.