Telangana Epass Online Application 2018
The Government of Telangana offering Scholarships to the students who are financially low. The Telangana Electronic Payment and Application System announce good news for all pursuing PhD, Post Graduation, Polytechnic, Graduation Degree, Engineering, MBA, MCA and Diploma courses. Right now we are talking about Telangana Epass Online Application 2018. The reserved categories like Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) or Other Backward Classes (OBC) with below 1 Lakh income are eligible to download Telangana ePass Scholarship Application from telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
TS Epass Scholarship Status 2018
Already a massive number of candidates have used this opportunity and waiting to check TS Epass Scholarship Status 2018. Today education is playing a vital role, but still, people are suffering for financial backwardness. So, the Government has moved forward to provide Scholarship to have safe and higher education for both Boys and Girls. As per the present scenario, no need to worry about further education. Those who have completed SSC or Intermediate and getting ready to do Post Matric can finalise the process of TS Epass Apply Online. The eligibility criterion is the very much important task, and there is an opportunity of Telangana epass Renewal. Through the word reimbursement, poor students can complete their education. More details of Telangana epass online Application process will furnish beneath.
Last date for Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Registrations is extended: Update Soon
Telangana ePass Scholarship Application
There is a famous saying by John Dewey “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” Do you agree with this? Yes, ofcourse education is the only weapon that helps to stand in respective position. According to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), education is a powerful tool, which economically and socially marginalised adults and children can lift themselves out of the poverty and participate fully as citizens. In India, the Scholarships had started in the year 1948 with Post Matriculation and Post Secondary students for various classes over the year.
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment is providing scheduled castes, backward classes, disabled and economically backward classes. The Ministry of Tribal Welfare is covering scheduled tribes, and the Ministry of Minority Welfare is covering Minorities. Financial assistance is provided to the State Governments and Union Territory Administrations. According to this information now Telangana Epass Online Application 2018 is available. Fee reimbursement for TS Post Matric students will be based on their family income levels. Soon after referring the details download Telangana ePass Scholarship Application from main web portal at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
Documents for TS ePass Scholarship
- SSC Marks list
- Last 7 years study certificates
- Cast Certificate (if required)
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Income certificate from meeSeva (latest one)
- EAMCET, ICET, PGECET, OUCET anyone hall ticket number and rank card details (select one based on you got admission in which entrance test)
- Bank account passbook, Account number and branch name
- Valid Mobile number (for receiving OTP and important messages in future)
- Valid email Id
TS Epass Apply Online (Fresh/Renewal)
Certain rules and regulation are formed by the Government of Telangana to download Telangana Epass Online Application 2018. To get admission for Post-Matric Courses in top education institutions and Universities candidates should follow the instructions in the right way. Those who want to make Telangana epass Renewal the link is active now. People belongs to categories like SC, ST and having annual parental income less than Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare whose parental income should be less than Rupees One lakh should access online portal at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in and do the process of TS Epass Apply Online. It is the right source to collect the information. Everyone can register now and don’t waste till last date because vast number will access and site will not respond.
Indtimes.in will provide latest updates of Telangana Government as well as Govt Jobs notification information will also provide here. So, please do subscribed and wait for further updates.
Telangana epass Eligibility Criteria:
|S.No||Category of Student||Eligibility Criteria|
|1.||Scheduled Castes||Family incomes less than or equal to two Lakhs and 75% attendance in class at the end of the every quarter|
|Family income less than or equal to one lakh and 75% attendance in class at the end of the every year|
|6.||Economically Backward Classes|
TS epass online Application process: (FRESH & Renewal)
- Log on to the official website at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Search for the click of Telangana epass
- Click on the link to open
- Change the Post Matric default into Pre Matric
- Now enter the application number of epass (for Renewal)
- Select Academic Year & Provide SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members).
- Study/Bonafide Certificate of last seven Years if necessary.
- Common entrance test allotment order.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE (Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
Bookmark eexamresults.in and get latest updates of Government career as well as Scholarship Updates. Even all Govt Jobs, Private Jobs and Software Jobs information will give in this site 24/7.