- RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- Check: RRB Group D Recruitment – 62907 Vacancies
RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Hello friend’s good news for the candidates who are seeking for railway jobs, Northern Railway Recruitment Board is inviting application forms to fill Stenographer and Ministerial Posts. RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 notification is available on the official website nr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates have to download the application form and send it to the address mentioned in the notification. Retired Ministerial (Clerical and Steno) staff of Northern Railway are eligible for this recruitment. For further details please refer the official RRB Stenographer Notification 2018 link given below.
RRB Stenographer Notification 2018 Details
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Stenographer and Ministerial Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancies||143 Posts|
|Official Site Link||nr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Head Office|
RRB Railway Steno Vacancies | RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018
Applicant’s maximum age limit as on 31st March 2018 is 64 years, if you are interested in RRB Railway Steno Vacancies then start filling the application form as early as possible. Open the official website of northern railways i.e. nr.indianrailways.gov.in and click on recruitment notification tab. Download the notification and check the eligibility criteria, if you have satisfied the criteria then apply for RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018, on or before 5th March 2018. In HQ Division the board has released 105 Ministerial and 19 Stenographer Posts and in Costi/Org/K.Gate + USBRL 26 Ministerial and 3 Steno Post. For detail information read the complete notification.
RRB Ministerial Online Application Form | RRB Railway Steno Vacancies
Candidates are advised to fill the form without any error, and attach any documents if necessary while sending it to the mentioned address. Take a Xerox copy of RRB Ministerial Online Application Form for future reference. Candidates who are selected for the Stenographer and Ministerial posts will get a monthly pay equal to his last pay drawn minus Pension. Follow the steps shared below if you face any problem while downloading the application form.
RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for Ministerial Posts
- Retired Ministerial (Clerical/Stenographer) are eligible to apply for this recruitment
- Applicants must have maximum 64 years of age as on 31st March 2018
- Selected applicants will get a monthly pay equal to his last pay drawn minus Pension.
Steps to follow to fill the RRB Ministerial Online Application Form
- Open the official site e. nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for “RRB Stenographer Recruitment 2018” Notification Link
- Download the Notification PDF and check your eligibility criteria
- Click on apply online link, if you found eligible for the recruitment
- Fill the Application form with personal details and pay the fee on or before 5th March 2018
- Submit the form and take a printout of it for future use
Download RRB Stenographer Notification 2018 Click Here
For RRB Ministerial Online Application Form 2018 Click Here
RRB Steno Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
Starting Date to Apply: 10 February 2018
Last Date to Submit: 5th March 2018
If you don’t want to miss any latest updates regarding RRB Ministerial Exam Admit Card, Answer Key, and Results bookmark our website eexamresults.in.