WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 announced latest jobs at wcdhary.gov.in. Open the protection officer notification and check the eligibilities for all job roles like social worker, accountant and other vacancies. Later, fill Women & Child Development application form available at official site.
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018
Women & Child Development Department is inviting the application forms for various posts like Protection Officer, Social Worker, Accountant, Probation Officer and other jobs. First and foremost thing you need to do is download the notice for WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018. Subsequently, check the details of eligibility criteria particularly education qualification, age limit, salary package etc. However, it is important to satisfy all the requirements mentioned here on this page. Otherwise, your application will have no value. Therefore, details of WCD Social Worker Vacancies are presented below.
WCD Haryana Protection Officer Notification
|Name of the organisation||Women & Child Department|
|Name of the post||Protection Officer, Social Worker, Accountant and other jobs|
|No of vacancies||28|
|Educational qualification||Graduation/Masters Degree|
|Mode of application||Offline|
WCD Haryana Accountant Jobs
Aspirants, who are searching for jobs in Haryana, can immediately take this chance to settle your career. In view of this WCD Haryana Protection Officer Notification, you can get an idea about the job role of each and every post. Soon after checking this, then immediately fill WCD Protection Officer Application Form. Of course, the applications are received from 15th Feb to 27th March 2018. Selection process for this WCD Haryana Accountant Jobs is interview.
Eligibility Criteria for WCD Haryana Vacancies
Education qualification: Aspirants who possess Graduation Degree/Master’s Degree from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for this notice.
Minimum age – 21 years
Maximum age – 45 years
Application fee: There is no application fee.
- Protection Officer (Institutional Care): 02 (Fatehabad and Jind)
- Protection Officer (Non Institutional Care): 06 Bhiwani, Jind, Jhajjar, Kaithal, KKR and Karnal
- Legal cum Probation Officer: 03 Ambala, Kaithal and Panipat
- Counselor: 03 Gurugram, Palwal and Rohtak
- Social Worker: 06 (Ambala, Rewari, Rohtak)
- Accountant: 04 (Gurugram, Jind, Mewat, Panchkula)
- Data Analyst: 01 (Fatheabad)
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator: 02 (Gurugram and Hisar)
- Outreach Worker: 01 (Karnal)
Selection process: Selection is made on the basis of merit and interview.
Pay scale: Refer official notification to know the details of scale of pay.
How to fill WCD Protection Officer Application Form:
- Candidates can login to the official website wcdhry.gov.in.
- Search for the advertisement link.
- Check the details of eligibility criteria and then download the application form.
- Enter the particulars required and then attach the required testimonials.
- Verify the details and then send the form to the address given below.
- At last, take the hardcopy of it for future reference.
Starting date to apply: 15.02.2018
Ending date to apply: 27.03.2018
WCD Haryana Recruitment 2018 Notification Link here
Regularly visit our site eexamresults.in for latest employment news, government jobs, sarkari naukri, rojgar samachar, exam results, entrance exams, 10th pass jobs etc. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.