- AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018-2019
- AP Postal GDS 2018 Notification Details OverView
- Job Description of Gramin Dak Sevak Work in Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies & About India Post
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-2019
- AP Postal Recruitment 2018 for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2018-2019
- AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
- Age Limit of Latest Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in AP & SC/ST relaxation
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Post Application Fee
- Payment Fee for SC/ST and Female
- Salary & Promotion of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- Documents required for AP Postal GDS Vacancy 2018-2019
- Important Dates of AP Postal Recruitment
- How to apply for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment?
- Important Links of AP Post Office
- Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Notification 2018 Pdf Link
- Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in AP Apply Online Link
AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018-2019
Latest News!!! The Postal Department of Andhra Pradesh is going to release AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018. Here you people can check complete details regarding Gramin Dak Sevaks under Andhra Pradesh Circle. Aspirants seeking for Latest AP Government Jobs can check Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies & Eligibility. Under GDS there are various posts like Branch Post Master (BPM), Mail Deliver (MD), Mail Carrier (MC) and GDS Packer. Candidates have to download AP Postal GDS Notification 2018 through Merit Basis from official website at appost.in/gdsonline. More details will furnish below.
AP Postal GDS 2018 Notification Details OverView
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Education Qualification||10th Standard|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
|Status||To be released|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
Job Description of Gramin Dak Sevak Work in Andhra Pradesh
Branch Post Master (BPM) in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle
In every village gram Panchayat there will be a Post Office Known as Gramin Dak Sevak. The Branch Post Master role is to administrate the work of respective branch. He/ She can also promote Government Schemes like Sukanya Samridhi Yojana or Postal Life Insurance Policies. They can book register posts, Speed Posts, Money Orders and Parcels.
AP Postal GDS Jobs Mail Deliverer (MD)
The Mail Deliver is to assist the Branch Post Master (BPM). They will be having targets to complete and also help villagers to open saving account in the branch. The MD comes under Multi Tasking Staff and has to collect Mail from the Head Office or Sub Office to deliver in respective branch.
Mail Carrier (MC) in AP Postal Circle
He/She have to carry the mail from the branch and deliver it within the village or particular place. They are like Postman. Mail Carrier comes under Multi Tasking Staff. They are under BPM and MD to cover all the regular work.
GDS Packer in Andhra Pradesh Posta Department
The role of GDS Packer also performs various tasks. You will open the mail bag of every branch and sort the mails according to the preference. Packer need to pack the mails to sent other places in mail bags. Packers will have to assist the BPM, MD and MC in all the branches.
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies & About India Post
The Andhra Pradesh Postal Department is under India Post. It is the Central Government Department controls through Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. India Post is one of the largest postal service. It involves in mail delivering, accepting deposits under small saving, provide life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI).
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2018-2019
Every academic year, it releases huge number of vacancies notification to recruit under Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. Now, it is going to release AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018. Aspirants who are willing to apply can check details regarding Latest Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs. Here is the direct link of AP Postal Notification and fee information.
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 Apply – Online Procedure to download Application
Recently, Andhra Pradesh GDS Notification released with number 190 Posts. Lakhs of candidates applied and waiting for latest official notification, which may release soon. According to the latest update very soon the active link of AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2018 will be available.
AP Postal Recruitment 2018 for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Jobs
Aspirants who complete 10th Standard are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Jobs 2018. First of all, refer education qualification and age limit to apply online. A huge number of vacancies are available. Those who are looking for 10th Class Govt Jobs can make use of this chance. We also share the procedure of AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online step by step. Hence, candidates please to follow our website for more details of Postal Notifications.
Eligibility Criteria of Andhra Pradesh Postal GDS Recruitment 2018-2019
AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 Education Qualification
Candidates should pass 10th Standard from any approved State board by the respective State Government or Central Government. There will be no weightage given for possessing any qualification higher than mandatory educational qualification. Students passed X Class Examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
|Name of the Postal Circle||Notification Link|
Age Limit of Latest Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs in AP & SC/ST relaxation
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 40 years
Applicants should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts. There will be age relaxation i.e. 3 years for OBC Category candidates and 5 years in case of SC/ST Category candidates. Maximum 10 years for PH above the respective category
Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Post Application Fee
Candidates belongs to OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs.100. candidates to make a payment have to visit official website in particular circle at appost.in/gdsonline. For making the payment candidates should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
Payment Fee for SC/ST and Female
For applying online payment of fee is exempted for all the Female, SC/ST and PH Candidates. They have to pay online in AP Postal Circle website link
Salary & Promotion of Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
- Those who qualify in Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs, the minimum pay will be Rs.10000 per month and maximum will be Rs.35000 for Branch Post Master
- For MD, MC and Packer will be Rs. 5000 to Rs. 7000 (Starting)
- To get promotions one can appear for the Departmental Examinations
Documents required for AP Postal GDS Vacancy 2018-2019
- SSC Marks Memo / Certificate
- Additional SSC Marks Memo1(for candidate not qualified in single attempt)
- Additional SSC Marks Memo2(for candidate not qualified in single attempt having more than two marks memo)
- Computer Certificate and Community Certificate
- Photo, Signature and Certificate of Disability
Important Dates of AP Postal Recruitment
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: Update Soon
How to apply for AP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment?
- Candidates have to visit official website appost.in/gdsonline
- On the Home page, you can find all the state notifications and Apply Online Link
- Click on AP Postal Notification the Pdf will be available
- Aspirants have to refer complete details and Instructions to apply
- After checking the notification come back to home page again and you can find Apply Online is active for Andhra Pradesh through blink
- Click on the link Enter all the Details and you will be getting ‘Registration Number’
- Fill the Application Form completely and upload the documents
- Upload Photo and Signature through scanning
- Click of Submit Button and download the application form through online mode
- Take a print out for further reference
Follow our website eexamresults.in to get more updates regarding AP Postal Merit List & results. We also share all the Government Job Notification, Upcoming Recruitments, Syllabus, Admit Card, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D