- Kerala Plus One Admission Notification 2018
- DHSE Kerala HSCAP Plus One Admission 2018 Details
- HSCAP Kerala Plus Online Application Form 2018
- Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Kerala HSCAP Application Fee:
- DHSE Kerala Plus One Counselling Dates
Kerala Plus One Admission Notification 2018
Department of Higher Secondary Education has started the Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 process. Candidates who have qualified their 10th Standard or SSLC from any recognized board are eligible for this Higher Secondary Centralized Allotment Process. DHSE will start the admission process immediately after the declaration of 10th Class marks. Candidates must fill and submit the application form through online mode only. Selection is based on candidates merit marks in SSLC. If you want to know Kerala +1 Eligibility Criteria, please refer the official web portal hscap.kerala.gov.in.
DHSE Kerala HSCAP Plus One Admission 2018 Details
|Name of the Board||Department of Higher Secondary Education|
|Admission||Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process|
|Category||Plus One Admission|
|Starting Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply||Updated Soon|
HSCAP Kerala Plus Online Application Form 2018
DHSE which stands for Department of Higher Secondary Education is responsible for providing admission into plus one course. Candidates have to fill HSCAP Kerala Plus Online Application Form 2018 and submit through HSCAP, the admission portal of DHSE. Candidates who are residing outside Kerala must lie in between 15 to 20 years, to get admission whereas for the people who live in Kerala State there is no age limit. Kerala Trial Allotment Results also declared. After submitting the form take a printout of the document for future use. Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- as application fee.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Kerala Plus One Admission Education Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed SSLC or 10th Class from any recognized board.
Age Limit for HSCAP Kerala Plus One:
- To get details regarding age limit, refer the official site hscap.kerala.gov.in
Selection Process for Kerala Higher Secondary Education:
- Candidates will be selected based on their merit marks in their 10th Class
Kerala HSCAP Application Fee:
- The application fee for the applicants is Rs.25/-
DHSE Kerala Plus One Counselling Dates
DHSE will release the provisional rank list and trial allotment results based on candidates merit marks. DHSE Kerala Plus One Counselling Dates will be updated soon on its official web portal hscap.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can go for next allotments, if they dont like the allotted seat and college. After completion of Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 process, DHE will begin the classes for Plus One.
Steps to Fill HSCAP Kerala Plus Online Application Form
- Go to the official website hscap.kerala.gov.in
- Click on “Kerala Plus One Admission 2018” Link
- Check the eligibility criteria from the notification
- Fill the Form through online mode
- Upload necessary documents and submit it before the last Date
- Download the Application Form and save it for future use
Kerala Plus One Admission Important Dates:
Starting Date to submit online Application: Updated Soon
Last Date to submit online Application: Updated Soon
Kerala Plus One Admission 2018 Notification Click Here
For HSCAP Kerala Plus Online Application Form 2018 Click Here
Stay connected to our website eexamresults.in to get regular updates regarding HSCAP Kerala Plus One Provisional Rank List and Trial Allotment Results.