- UKHFWS Recruitment 2018 | IGNOU Bridge Program in Community Health Course
- NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 330 Vacancies in Bridge Program in Community Health Course
- Uttarakhand IGNOU Bridge Program in Community Health Course Notification Details
- Eligibility Criteria for सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य पाठ्यक्रम में पुल कार्यक्रम
- How to apply for IGNOU Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018:
- Documents Required to Attach with the Application Form
- Important dates:
- Important links:
UKHFWS Recruitment 2018 | IGNOU Bridge Program in Community Health Course
UKHFWS Recruitment 2018: National Health Mission on behalf of Government of Uttarakhand, has issued a recent notification. Candidates who are with the aim of serving the community by bringing all health services to the door step can apply for this Bridge Program In Community Health. Of course, with the help of this notice, officials decided to hire 330 candidates. However, the duration of this program is 6 months. This program is implemented through the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Aspirants with less than 35 year of age are eligible to apply. Hence candidate who fulfill the below eligibility criteria can soon submit their application form before last date.
NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018 | Apply for 330 Vacancies in Bridge Program in Community Health Course
In order to apply for this NHM Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018, aspirant should complete GNM Course or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Also you should know that the upper age limit of this Uttarakhand Sarkari Naukri is 35 years. In below, we have furnished the entire info regarding this UKHFWS Bridge Program in Community Health Course. Properly check the details and soon fill this UKHFWS Application Form. In fact, officials will accept these applications from 11th April to 25th April 2018. Hence the direct links to download the notice and application form are available here in the end. Get further details at official site ukhfws.org.
Uttarakhand IGNOU Bridge Program in Community Health Course Notification Details
|Name of the organisation||National Health Mission, Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Course||Bridge Program In Community Health|
|No. of Vacancies||330|
|Educational qualification||GNM from a recognized institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Selection Process||Merit List, Interview|
Eligibility Criteria for सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य पाठ्यक्रम में पुल कार्यक्रम
UKHFWS Community Health Course Education qualification:
Candidate should complete GNM from a recognized institute/Bachelor of Science in NHM are eligible to apply for this UKHFWS Recruitment 2018.
Age limit for NHM Uttarakhand Bridge Program in Community Health Course:
The upper age limit is 35 years as on 01st Feb 2018. Details of age relaxation are available at official site.
Refer official notice in order to get the details of exam fee.
Vacancy details of IGNOU Uttarakhand Recruitment :
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The selection is made on the basis of merit list and interview.
How to apply for IGNOU Uttarakhand Recruitment 2018:
- Initially, we advise the candidates to open the official website ukhfws.org.
- Now, you can search for the notification link on the homepage.
- Click on it and collect the info regarding 6 months Bridge Program on Certificate of Community Health.
- Now, download the application form from this web portal.
- Enter the details in relevant fields and then attach the documents required.
- Finally, Send this application to the address given below.
Documents Required to Attach with the Application Form
- Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of qualification, Council of Registration & Experience Certificates
- Copy of Caste/Disability/Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Freedom fighter Certificate
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)
|Starting date to apply||11.04.2018|
|Ending date to apply||25.04.2018|
Don’t miss any updates from our site eexamresults.in particularly about government jobs, defence jobs, railway jobs, postal jobs, bank jobs etc. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter and know latest news from time to time without delay.