Odisha Constable Recruitment 2018
In protection of our country and providing security for every individual, the POLICE Department plays a key role. For those who are interested in showering their struggle towards the safeguarding public can utilise this chance and join in Indian Reserve Police Battalion. Now, here comes an opportunity in the form of Odisha Constable Recruitment 2018. The notification is to fill Male Constable Vacancies in its 9th SIRB department. The official website for these Police Jobs in Odisha is odishapolice.gov.in. The online application process starts from December 2018. The additional eligibility details are mentioned in rest of the article.
Orissa Police 9th SIRB Notification 2018
Odisha Police is a law enforcement agency for that state. Deputy General of Police heads the organisation. The formation of the body is in the year 1936. The strength of police force in the state is 62,000. One-third of the posts are directly filled with woman staff in various designations like Constable, SI, DSP. The department consists of three divisions, namely, Technical, Training and Investigation. Officials had the authority to conduct various drives and fill the vacant designations. This time, they came out with Orissa Police 9th SIRB Notification 2018 to fill Constable (Male) Jobs. The official website to get Odisha Recruitment Apply Online Form is odishapolice.gov.in (or) www.lokaseba-odisha.in.
Odisha Police Constable Vacancies
The candidates can check their eligibility details from this passage. The minimum educational qualification of the candidate for these Odisha Police Constable Vacancies is Matriculation/SSC from any of recognised institutions. The age of the applicant should not fall below 18 yrs and should not cross 23 yrs as on 01.01.2018. The relaxation of upper age limit for SC/ST/SEBC Candidates is up to 28 yrs.
The selection of candidates applied for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2018 is based on seven categories, and they are PMT, PET, Driving Test, Educational Achievements, Sports Achievements, NCC and written test. A final medical test is conducted for all the aspirants who are successful in all these rounds. The final list for these Orissa Constable Jobs depends on the overall performance of the applicants.
Odisha Recruitment Application Fee
Aspirants with suitable criteria can apply for these Police Jobs in Odisha through the official web page www.lokaseba-odisha.in. Here are some instructions for the candidates to complete Odisha Recruitment Apply Online process. The applicants should pay an examination fee of 200/- (except SC/ST candidates) by using any of the means provided at the time applying for the vacancy.
- The last date to apply for these OSSC Constable Posts is January 2018. The officials reject the applications received after the deadline.
In this article, we provided the direct links to apply for Odisha Constable Recruitment 2018. Just make a simple click and continue to fill the details. The Mobile number and E-mail Id are essential because the exam/test dates are intimated to the candidate through the number and id provided by them. Be in touch with eexamresults.in to collect more information about syllabus, admit card, answer key and results about this OSSC recruitment notification.
How to fill OSSC Police Constable Online Application?
- Initially, log on to www.lokaseba-odisha.in
- Select the appropriate link and read the notice completely
- Now choose the apply online link and proceed to fill the form
- Enter the appropriate details in the columns provided
- Check the phone number and mail id provided (important for communication purpose)
- Finally, pay the exam fee by any of the means and submit the form
- Make a copy of it for further reference
Steps to submit Offline Application Form
- Aspirants can also submit offline application forms
- Applicant is required to get the application from any of the regional office (mentioned in the notice)
- Then fill the form and attach all the certificates and photo to it
- A fix the exam fee payment challan and submit it.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Last Date to make Fee Payment: Update Soon
Bookmark our site eexamresults.in using Ctrl+ D to get more information about these vacancies. Apart from these, you can collect more and more government job opportunities details.