- SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 | State Bank of India PO Jobs
- Download SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details | Check Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
- Apply SBI Probationary Officer vacancy Before 13th May 2018 | SBI Careers 2018
- SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online | Check Eligibility Criteria Here
- Detailed Info of State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs | Selection Process
- Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs
- SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment education qualification:
- Age limit for Probationary Officer Jobs in SBI:
- SBI PO 2018 Application fee:
- Probationary Officer Category Wise Vacancy details:
- Selection process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy:
- State Bank of India PO Pay scale:
- Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification Important dates:
- Important links for SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 | State Bank of India PO Jobs
State Bank of India has recently issued a notification in order to hire the prospective candidates for Probationary Officer Jobs. On the official website candidates can check the Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01 to know about the details of this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018. Previously, authorities of this bank usually comes with various announcements and hires eligible candidates for various posts. In the same manner, this time it is out with 2000 vacancies only for Probationary officer posts. Of course candidates with graduation degree can look at official notice of this SBI PO Recruitment 2018, so that they might utilize this chance. Don’t spend too much time in searching for the links here and there, because in the end you can see the direct attachments to download State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification. Scroll down this page so that you can check details of eligibility criteria.
Download SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details | Check Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/ 2018-19/ 01
|Name of the organisation||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||2000|
|Job Category||Bank Job|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
Apply SBI Probationary Officer vacancy Before 13th May 2018 | SBI Careers 2018
In these days, candidates are aspiring for Graduation Jobs in SBI only because of job security and high paid salaries. But to get a job in this bank, only your dream will not help you to reach your goal. In fact you should work hard to grab this opportunity. Initially, see the below table so that you can understand whether this notification is suitable for your eligibility criteria or not. Candidates who are in age between 21 to 30 years can apply for SBI PO Jobs. In below, you can also see the details of SBI Probationary Officer vacancy by category wise. Get the details furthermore at official website www.sbi.co.in.
Also Check: SBI PO Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online | Check Eligibility Criteria Here
SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is one of the India’s largest bank. Presently, it has a requirement of 2000 candidates for probationary officer jobs. Aspirants who are with the intention of being an employee in this SBI can make use of this golden opportunity. For the purpose of individuals, in the end you can find SBI PO Jobs Apply Online link. In fact, by utilizing this soon you can complete the application process. Hence the last date to submit the application form is 13th May 2018. Meanwhile, properly check the eligibility details from this page. Otherwise you can also download SBO Probationary Officer Notification. While you are filling the application for this SBI PO Recruitment 2018, please provide valid info. If found any mistakes or false info in this SBI Probationary Officer Online Application, authorities will surely reject your request.
Detailed Info of State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs | Selection Process
In order to shortlist the eligible candidates for SBI Probationary Officer vacancy, applicant should face 3 phases of selection rounds including prelims, main and interview. Of course aspirants who will clear all the three rounds are appointed for the SBI Probationary Officer Jobs. After a short time, our team will come up with the details of syllabus along with exam pattern at our site. As soon as we intimate immediately download the PDF and start your preparation. At the same time, we will also try to upload the details of previous papers here at our site. In order to collect any furthermore information about SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment, refer official website www.sbi.co.in.
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment education qualification:
Candidates who possess graduation degree are eligible to apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2018.
Age limit for Probationary Officer Jobs in SBI:
Applicant age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
SBI PO 2018 Application fee:
|Name of the Category||Amount to be Paid|
Probationary Officer Category Wise Vacancy details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Selection process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy:
There are 3 phases of selection rounds in the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018
- Preliminary Examination – Phase I
- Main Examination – Phase II
- Group Discussion/Interview – Phase III
State Bank of India PO Pay scale:
Refer official notification in order to know the details of salary package.
Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2018:
- Open the official website of www.sbi.co.in.
- In the careers section, check for the active SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment link.
- Click on the SBI Probationary Officer Notification available on the homepage.
- Check for the details in it and also see the eligibility criteria.
- Later, click on apply online link and enter the details required.
- Also upload the necessary documents like your academic certificates, photo, signature etc.
- Make the payment process through online mode.
- At last, check the details required and then click on submit tab.
- Also take the hardcopy of it for future use.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Notification Important dates:
|Starting date to apply||21.04.2018|
|Ending date to apply||13.05.2018|
Don’t miss any updates regarding this SBI PO Recruitment 2018. In addition to this also check latest govt jobs, police jobs, defence jobs, sarkari naukri, rojgar samachar, etc. at our site eexamresults.in. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.