BFUHS Recruitment 2018
Here comes an excellent opportunity for all the candidates who are in search of a job after degree. The BFUHS Recruitment 2018 is published to fill vacancies in various designations under Health Department. All the candidates can get the eligibility details, last date, selection process and salary from this article. The official website to fill and submit BFUHS Recruitment Apply Online form is www.bfuhs.ac.in. The starting date to apply for these Jobs is December 2018.
BFUHS Health Department Notification 2018
The full form of BFUHS is Baba Farid University of Health Sciences and established in the year 1998. It is named after 12th-century Punjab Sufi. Its headquarters are in Faridkot. The college offers various MBBS and BDS courses. It offers various educational courses like Dental Sciences, Nursing, Medical Sciences, etc. An official site named www.bfuhs.ac.in is started to make all announcements and declarations for faculty, students and other staff members. Aspirants can collect vacancy notices from the page.
Now the BFUHS Recruitment 2018 is published to fill vacancies in various designations like Male Health Worker (MHW), Radiographer, Lab Technician, Research Scientist-I & II, DEO and Lab Assistant. Interested candidates should complete the application process for these BFUHS Punjab Vacancies before Dec 2018.
Post Wise Vacancy Details (Expected):
- MHW (Male): 1263 Posts
- Radiographer: 90 Posts
- Lab Technician: 04 Posts
- Research Scientist-II: 01 Post
- Research Scientist-I: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Research Scientist-I (Medical): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
BFUHS Faridkot Radiographer Jobs
Educational & Age Criterion:
The Candidates qualified in senior secondary part-II exam with science as a subject or diploma in the relevant field can apply. The age of the candidate as mentioned in the BFUHS Health Department Notification 2018.
The selection of candidates is through a written examination and interview. The final list of qualified candidates is prepared based on the performance in both the stages. In this page, we provided the direct link to apply for BFUHS Recruitment 2018.
All the candidates should complete BFUHS Recruitment Apply Online process on or before 12th Dec 2018. The candidate can get stepwise process from this passage, to fill the application form in official website www.bfuhs.ac.in. The salary for the selected candidates is different for each post and is as follows:
Post Wise Salary Details:
- MHW (Male): Rs. 10300-34800/-
- Radiographer: Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 3600/- Grade Pay
- Lab Technician: Rs. 18,360/-
- Research Scientist-II: Rs. 58,900/-
- Research Scientist-I: Rs. 48,469/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 16,179/-
- Research Scientist-I (Medical): Rs. 43,489/-
- Lab Assistant: Please refer official notification
For more information about these BFUHS Faridkot Radiographer Jobs, kindly click on the link attached to this page. Be in touch with eexamresults.in to get information about syllabus, admit card and results regarding these BFUHS Health Department Vacancies.
Instructions to fill Online Application Form:
- Open the official website www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Select the appropriate link and start filling the online application form
- After entering all the details, upload the scanned copies of image and signature
- Check the date provided and submit the application form
- At last, make a copy of it for further references.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
Bookmark our site eexamresults.in using Ctrl+D to get more information about these Latest BFUHS Vacancies. We also provide all state and central govt recruitment details. You can collect daily updates also.