MPPSC State Service Exam 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Govt. has provided an excellent opportunity for all the candidates by releasing MPPSC State Service Exam 2018. Complete eligibility details, last date, selection process, etc. are explained in this article. The starting date to apply for this Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Notification 2018 is Dec 2017. The official website to Apply Online is mppsc.nic.in. Interested applicants should rush to check the essential criteria and should complete the application process within the mentioned last date.
Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Notification 2018
The full form of MPPSC is Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. The formation of the organisation is to recruit suitable, capable and talented candidates to work under the government of MP. The officials organise several stages of selection processes to filter the correct person from the group of applicants. They hold the authority to make modification in the process as per the post. A site named, mppsc.nic.in is maintained to issue notices and announcements.
Recently, the MPPSC State Service Exam 2018 is out to fill various posts in various designations. Various vacancies like Forest Ranger, Nayab Tehsildar, Commercial Tax Inspector and other posts are released. The aspirant can get details about the salary, syllabus, admit card, exam pattern and date from the Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Notification 2018 attached to this page.
Post Wise Vacancies List(Expected)
- State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector): 27 posts
- State Administrative Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police): 45 posts
- Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05 posts
- Block Development Officer: 01 post
- Child Development Project Officer: 02 posts
- Area Coordinator: 02 posts
- Nayab Tehsildar: 34 posts
- Chief Municipal Officer: 13 posts
- Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17 posts
- Commercial Tax Inspector: 23 posts
- Cooperative Inspector: 18 posts
- Deputy Registrar: 03 posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 24 posts
- Forest Ranger: 150 posts
MP State Forest Service Vacancies Eligibility
The minimum educational qualification required is graduation in the relevant department from any of the recognised institutions with minimum aggregate. The candidate’s age should lie in between 21yrs to 28 yrs for the posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest and Forest Ranger. For the aspirants who wish to apply for rest of posts under MPPSC Recruitment 2016 should fall in the range of 21yrs to 40 yrs. Candidates from all the places of India are acceptable.
The selection of aspirants for these MP State Forest Service Vacancies is through a Written Examination (Prelims and Mains), PET, PST and Interview. Complete details like syllabus, PST & PET details are explained in the Madhya Pradesh Forest Service Notification 2018 attached to this page. The written examination for these Madhya Pradesh PSC Jobs is Feb 2018. So, all the candidates should start their preparation as soon as possible.
MPPSC Recruitment Fee & Selection Process
The detailed application process for these MP State Forest Service Vacancies is in this article. Aspirants belonging to General and OBC category should pay 540/- as examination fee, and for others it is 140/-. Finally selected candidates under this MPPSC State Service Exam 2018 will receive a salary as per the post applied.
The last date to submit MPPSC Recruitment Apply Online Form in official website mppsc.nic.in is Jan 2018. The admit cards for these jobs is available from Jan 2018. The officials also announced the Preliminary Examination Date as Feb 2018. Aspirants can make use of the links attached to this article to complete the application process within the date mentioned.
How to fill MPPSC Online Application Form
- Open the official website www.mppscdemo.in
- Make a click on ‘Advertisement’ block
- Now select the respective ‘Apply Online’ link (active from 09.12.2016)
- Start entering your details
- Make the examination fee payment as mentioned in the notification
- Attach the copies of essential certificates
- Check all the information provided and then submit the application form
- Make a copy of it for further references
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application: Update Soon
- Issue of Admit Cards: Update soon
- Written Examination Date (for State and Forest Services): Update soon
Bookmark our site eexamresults.in using Ctrl+D to get more government opportunities. We also provide updates regarding direct recruitments, walk-in interviews, software vacancies and others.