TSPSC One Time Registration Process
To reduce the burden of filling the Online Application Form for each and every post, the officials started a new system called TSPSC One Time Registration Process. Once the Telangana OTR process is completed, the candidate can apply directly to various recruitment notices. Since it is a newly started process, many candidates are having doubts in filling Telangana One Time Registration System. Check this article and get the information about Steps to fill TSPSC One Time Registration Form, Edit, Login, Update, etc.
Telangana PSC OTR Process | తెలంగాణ వన్ టైమ్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ ప్రాసెస్
The candidate can find this TSPSC New Registration Process Application form in tspsc.gov.in. With this One Time Registration System (OTRS), the applicant can apply for the vacancy within few minutes. The Telangana PSC One Time Registration Process is clearly explained in the below paragraphs. Aspirants who are willing to do the TSPSC One Time Registration can make use of this article Follow the following easy Steps of TSPSC One Time Registration Login. Also Know about the Required Things for the TSPSC Registration Process.tS
Telangana One Time Registration System – TSPSC OTR Login Process
The formation of Telangana State is on 2nd June 2014. Many changes are made to various government sites to improve the facilities for the citizens. These are updates made the services user-friendly. Telangana One Time Registration System is one of the recent updates in the site tspsc.gov.in. Complete information about the aspirant is submit with this OTRS. Changes in One-time registration form can be done according to the post for the candidate is proceeding to apply.
TSPSC OTR Edit Process – Check Telangana One Time Registration Procedure
This is possible with TSPSC OTR Edit Process provided by the officials. The applicant need reference Id and DOB to make and save changes in TSPSC One Time Registration Process. Here comes the list few posts for which the candidate can use registered reference identity number to fill the application form.
List of vacancies where TSPSC OTRS is useful:
- Telangana Forest Department
- Telangana Police Jobs 2016
- Assistant Posts
- Drug Inspector Posts
- Telangana Group I
- Telangana Group II
- Group IV
- Telangana DSC Recruitment Notification
- Telangana Teachers Recruitment
- TS Revenue Department Jobs
Steps to fill TSPSC One Time Registration Form or TSPSC OTR Process
The TSPSC One Time Registration Process consists of seven stages to fill the Online Form. Complete educational and communication details of the candidate submit with this TSPSC One Time Registration System. Here are some Steps to fill TSPSC One Time Registration Form which guides the applicant to gather the required data before filling the form. To get Telangana Govt Job notification immediately to your mobile number, complete the TSPSC New Registration Process, i.e., the OTRS form in tspsc.gov.in.
Step-1: Aadhaar Card Details
- The candidate should enter the unique identification number and name as on the Aadhaar Card.
Step-2: Basic Details- Personal Details:
- The aspirant should provide Name, Date & place of Birth, Gender, Community, Father Name and Mother Name, Religion, Identification marks and Mother Tongue.
Step-3: Other Information
- Details related to Differently Abled Person, Ex-Services, Retrenched temporary employee and instructor of NCC are to be entered.
TSPSC one time registration Step-4: Address Details
- Every aspirant should fill this form carefully because this is important for the officials to communicate with us.
- The candidate has a chance to provide both the correspondence and permanent address. The present/working email Id should be submitted in the respective column provided.
Step-5: Educational Details:
- In this TSPSC New Registration Process, initially, the applicant should select any one from the Regular study, Open schooling or Private study. Enter the particular information and continue to fill intermediate, diploma, graduation, post graduation, and other education data.
- The aspirant should produce the information from the 1st class and till the higher education of the candidate.
Step-6: Photograph and Signature:
- Here the applicant should upload the scammed copy of Photograph and signature to complete TSPSC One Time Registration Process.
- The essential dimensions and format of the photograph are in the application form.
Step-7: Selection for Notification Alert
- The candidate can select the required option to get the vacancy alert message for the registered mobile number.
- Finally, click on the declaration check box, and then you completed the entire Telangana One Time Registration System.
After the process of submitting the OTR form. The candidate will get Telangana One Time Registration Login Id to check and update the application whenever they need. To complete the TSPSC OTR Edit Process, click on the link available directly on the tspsc.gov.in home page.
TSPSC New Registration Process | Telangana One Time Registration
With this TSPSC New Registration Process, the aspirants can get the information about recent notices to the registered mobile number. To fill the One Time Registration Form, just click on the link attached beneath this passage. Already registered aspirants can use their id and DOB to log on to their page. The candidates can recover their forgotten identity number by sending a mail to [email protected].
TSPSC OTR Process FAQs
The e-mail should include the information regarding applicant name, DOB, Tenth class hall ticket number and Registered mobile number. In this way, the candidate can once again access the lost ID. Candidates who love to get Telangana Jobs can submit their details using the Steps to fill TSPSC One Time Registration Form mentioned in this article.
Bookmark our site using Ctrl+D to get more information about the Telangana Latest Jobs and recent advancements in the official website. We update the page eexamresults.in with the latest State wise Jobs notification.