18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018
18 FAD Group C Notification has released for vacancies in group c category for various posts. Candidates who are very much interested in defense jobs can test their fortune through this 18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018. Applicants have to send through the application form. For 18 field Ammunition trades man mate application form please visit official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
About 18 field Ammunition Depot
Ministry of Defense is charged and coordinating with coordinating and supervising all agencies and functioning of government relating to directly to national security and Indian armed forces. The President of India is the supreme commander of the armed forces to discharge their responsibility in the context of the defense of the country. Now they have released 18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018 for various posts. Many candidates are waiting for this chance, and they can apply for the before the last date.
18 FAD Group C Notification
18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018 released for vacancies for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Material Assistant, and Tradesman mate. Candidates who are looking for Indian army jobs can register for this notification. Last date to send your hard copies is Feb 2018. Before that date you have to send your applications through the posts. To get more details of 18 field Ammunition trades man mate application form at official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
Vacancies: 154 (Expected)
- LDC – 09
- Material Assistant – 08
- Tradesman Mate – 137
Ministry of defence tradesman vacancies: Eligibility
Aspirants must have to satisfy the eligibility conditions of 18 Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2018. Then only they are allowed to exam.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass Matriculation, 12th standard or graduation according to their relevant job from recognized board or university
- Age limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 25 years. Relaxation of age is applicable for categories OBC/SC/ST
Indian Army jobs: Selection process and Application
Here you can check the selection process and application fee. According to the selection process examination will be conducted.
- Selection process: Written test, in this written test exam will conduct on the subjects on general intelligence and reasoning, numerical aptitude, general English and general awareness.
18 field Ammunition tradesman mate application form
Applications have to send through posts. Candidates have to fill Indian army application form, and please download the form from official site www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Visit official website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Download the application form
- Fill the details
- Attach attested documents
- Paste your photographs
- Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/-
Last date to submit application: Update Soon
For more details about govt jobs, SSC jobs, UPSC please follow our website eexamresults.in