UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018
UPSC ISS Notification has released. Candidates who are waiting for latest UPSC jobs can apply for this UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018 for adv no 04/2018- IES ISS. This IES and ISS is also one of the notifications which releases by UPSC every year. The UPSC IES Exam Apply Online process is at official website upsc.gov.in. The last date to submit applications is March 2018.
Union Public Service Commission will release recruitment notifications every year. Lakhs of people are waiting for the notification from this UPSC. Indian Top examinations like civil services examinations, forest service examination, engineering service examination etc will be conducted by UPSC only. Now it is releasing UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018. This notification is both for Indian Economic services and Indian statistical services. Interested candidates can apply for any one of the job according to their qualification.
UPSC Indian Economic Services Vacancies
UPSC has released this notification with advertisement no of 04/2018- IES/ISS. Total vacancies are released in that UPSC Indian Economic Services . So candidates who are interested in this Govt sector jobs can apply for this notification. The last date to fill the application is March , 2018. Examination date will be soon intimated by the Union Public Service Commission
Vacancies: 44 (Expected)
- Indian Economic Services: 15
- Indian Statistical Services: 29
UPSC IES ISS Examination 2018: Eligibility
UPSC IES ISS Examination 2018 is also one of the toughest exams conducted by UPSC. March is the deadline date for the applicants to send their applications at official website upsc.gov.in
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess a post graduation degree in the departments of Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics from recognized University
- Age Limit: Aspirants must have to attain the age between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for other categories.
UPSC ISS Notification: Selection and Application fee
The selection process of this UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2018 will be conducted in two stages. Check out the stages of exam in detail
- Selection Process: Stage 1 and Stage 2. In stage 1 they will conduct written test for 1000 marks and viva voice interview for 200 marks
- Application fee: Applicants have to pay Rs 200, and other candidates of SC/ST/PH/female exempted from the fee
UPSC IES Exam Apply Online
Complete the process of UPSC IES Exam Apply Online as soon as possible. Deadline date is March to complete your applications.
- Visit official website upsc.gov.in
- Or else visit upsconline.nic.in
- Click on online application form for various examinations
- Select Indian statistical service or Indian economic service exam
- Fill application form
- Pay the fee
- Click on submit
- Take printout of application
Last date to submit application: Update Soon
For more details about employment news, govt jobs, SSC jobs please follow our website eexamresults.in