AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application
Andhra Pradesh Engineering & Agriculture Entrance Examination updates are here. Students who are looking for news about EAMCET, can check all the latest information and complete details. AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application has already started from February 2018.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2018 Notification & Important Dates
Before applying, one can check the Eligibility, Age Limit, Syllabus, Exam pattern, Application Fee and AP EAMCET Important Dates. For the first time it is going to be held in Online on various dates. Here we explained the clear process of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online. New official website for all CETs in AP is www.sche.ap.gov.in
About EAMCET & APSCHE
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education ( Jignasa Karyavahika) is the board or council in the state to conduct competitive examination for the admission. On behalf of this APSCHE, Universities in the state conducts the Entrance Examinations every year. EAMCET, ECET, ICET, EdCET, PECET, LawCET etc all are under APSCHE.
EAMCET full form is Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. Until the last year, admission for MBBS/BDS was given based on EAMCET Score in Telugu speaking states. From this year onwards EAMCET is for Engineering, Agriculture, B.Pharmacy and Pharma D. NEET is the Entrance Exam for MBBS and BDS in All India.
Official Website for AP EAMCET 2018 Check Here
AP EAMCET Notification 2018
The AP EAMCET Notification 2018 released on February 2018. JNTU Kakinada or University of JNTU Kakinada is hosting the EAMCET this year. It is going to conduct the exam in online for Engineering and Agriculture on different dates. AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application commenced from February 2018. It gives admission for first year course in to following courses
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Diary Technology), B.Tech (Agr Engg) and BTech (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc (Agg), B.Sc (Horti), B.V.SC & AH, B.F.Sc
- B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible candidates who wish to apply should make Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online at sche.ap.gov.in only.check your eligibility before make AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application. Last date for apply Online is March 2018.
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed or appeared for 2nd year Inter Examinations or final year Diploma in Engineering Courses.
Age Limit: Minimum Age of 16 years for Engineering and Pharmacy courses and 17 years for remaining courses.
Candidates should obtain minimum 45% Marks in the qualifying examination
AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee Details
Fee payment for submission of AP EAMCET 2018 Application is the first step. Application Fee or Registration Fee is same for all categories of candidates.
- Registration Fee: Rs. 450/-
- Processing Fee (Rs. 50/-) and Taxes (Rs. 7.50/): Rs. 57.50
- Total Application Fee: 507.50/-
Candidates should have to pay the fee through AP Online (or) Credit Card (or) Debit Card (or) Net Banking. Candidates can also apply after the last date with late fee, that fee details are given in EAMCET Important Dates section.
EAMCET 2018 Notification & Counselling dates
As per AP EAMCET Notification 2018, we found some interesting and news features this year.
- First Time EAMCET is conducting in Online
- Examination dates are for Engineering April 2018 and Agriculture 28 April 2018
- Every year EAMCET conducts in May month mostly, but this year conducting April only
- Application or Registration fee can be paid through Online Only
- For each district, there are three Exam Centers Only.
- Candidates need to opt Two Districts (Give priority for three exam centers), based on Dates and Applicants Convener has right to give another Center which you wouldn’t opt.
- There is no separate official website for EAMCET, all Entrance Exams in Andhra Pradesh having common official portal i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online
Here we are giving step by step process for AP EAMCET 2018 Online Application. Follow the guidelines and carefully apply for Engineering and Agriculture Entrance Exam. You need to keep some documents before you make Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Apply Online.
Necessary Details you should have before applying to AP EAMCET Online
2nd Year Inter Hall Ticket Number, SSC (10th Class) Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth, Caste Aadhar Number, PH, NCC or Sports Certificate, Income in Rupees, Study or Residence Certificate
AP EAMCET 2018 Online Submission of Application Process
- Log on to sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on AP EAMCET 2018
- On Home Page: Click on Online Application
- Click on Fee Payment
Fill the details with correct information. ( Details like 2nd year HT No, DOB, Name, Mobile No, Email ID, Choose Engineering or Agriculture or Both)
How to pay AP EAMCET 2018 Application Fee Online
- Then submit Initiate Payment
Pay the fee through Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking..Kindly follow the instructions over there
- Click on “ Proceed to fill Application Form”
- Enter the required details
You need to give lot of details like Candidates Name, Father & Mother Name, DOB, Gender, Birth District, State, ration Card Number, Category, Special Reservation Category, Annual Income, Bank details, Address, Qualifying exam details, SSC Details, Place of Study & years)
- Exam Center Preference
- Upload Photo and Signature in Given format
- Submit the Application Form
- Print Application Form with ID and Password
Andhra Pradesh AP EAMCET Important Dates 2018
Name of the Activity
Date & Time
|AP EAMCET 2018 Notification Date||26.02.2018|
|Starting date of Submission of Online application forms||28.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||29.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-||06.04.2018|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||08.04.2018 to 12.04.2018|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||11.04.2018|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||16.04.2018|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet||18.04.2018 (onwards)|
|Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||21.04.2018|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering)||22.04.2018, 23.04.2018, 24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Engineering Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Agriculture)||25.04.2018 & 26.04.2018|
|Time of Agriculture Examination||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|E & A (Both Stream)||24.04.2018 & 25.04.2018|
|Time of Examination (Both Streams)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||25.04.2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||26.04.2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||28.04.2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Declaration of Results||05.05.2018|
EAMCET 2018 Syllabus & Pattern
Eamcet exam will conduct in online. Exam Pattern and syllabus doesn’t change from last year.
- Exam is conducted for 160 Marks with Objective Multiple Choice Question
- 80 Questions from Mathematics, 40 from Physics and 40 from Chemistry
- Duration of Examination is 3 hours
- There is only one correct Answer. No negative Marking for Wrong Anwers
- It is computer Based Examination, So for calculations or work, rough sheets will be provided.
Book Mark our website eexamresults.in by Ctrl+D to get latest news of EAMCET Hall Tickets, Answer Key, Previous Papers and Results.