ONGC Recruitment 2018
Good news!! ONGC Recruitment 2018 has released. Applicants who are looking for latest govt jobs can apply for this notification. This is a very good opportunity for the people. At present they are releasing ONGC Apprentice notification for vacancies. So applicants without any second thought they can apply for this ONGC Non Executive recruitment. For ONGC Apprentice application form visit official website www.ongcindia.com
Oil Natural Gas Corporation is Maharatna Company which produces crude oil and natural gas in India. It is contributing 70% of Indian domestic production. This crude oil is the raw material for many downstream companies like IOC, BPCL, HPCL to produce petroleum products like petroleum, diesel, cooking gas, etc. Now it is releasing ONGC Recruitment 2018 in various streams for vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. Soon check out the last dates and submit your application form.
ONGC Apprentice notification
ONGC Recruitment 2018 has released for vacancies for the posts of Apprentice, non executives. In apprentice they have released vacancies for the various posts like laboratory assistant, welder, machinist, instrument mechanic, electrician, etc. In non executive posts they have released for the asst technician in different grades. So, interested candidates in the particular category can apply for this ONGC Non Executive recruitment.
- Apprentice: 168 (Expected)
- Non executives: 117 (expected)
ONGC Non Executive recruitment
Applicants who are interested in ONGC jobs can apply for this ONGC Recruitment 2018. They are many notifications in this recruitment. So carefully read the notification and apply for the exam. For some recruitment, they can apply through offline and for some notifications they have to apply for online. For ONGC Non executive apply online visit official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should qualify 10th class with ITI trade in relevant trade for apprentice and graduation in relevant subject for non executive posts
- Age limit: the age limit for the apprentice should be 18 to 30 years and for non executive posts 21 years is the upper age limit.
ONGC Non Executive recruitment: Selection and application fee
Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment can check this selection process. According to the process, stages of recruitment will be done.
- Selection Process: It is based on the post. For apprentice post they will conduct written test and merit of academic c qualification. For non executive posts based on the written test
- Application fee: The details of the application fee is given in the notification
ONGC Apprentice application form
Applicants who are looking for apprentice jobs can register their names in the ONGC Apprentice notification. For apprentice posts you have to send application through offline or for non executive posts application has to send on online.
- Visit official website www.ongcindia.com
- Download the application form if it is offline
- Fill the details
- Send to the following address
- If it is online process
- Click on ONGC non executive recruitment
- Fill your details
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit
To get more details about recruitments, admit cards, results please follow our website eexamresults.in