- UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018
- About UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2018
- CSAT Apply Online & Application Fee
- How to Apply UPSC CSE Online Application?
- UPSC Civil Services 2018 Important Dates
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification 2018 Pdf
UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2018
Good News for Civil Services Aspirants… Because you people got time to apply for UPSC CSE Online Application. Applicants can check the Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 pdf before apply. Check eligibility criteria like education qualification, Age Limit, last date of application and UPSC Civil Services 2018 Important Dates. It is the best opportunity for the people seeking for Central Govt Jobs 2018-19. The real practice has to be begun from today. Interested can apply for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2018 from February 2018. Read these passages for complete information on CSAT Apply Online.
About UPSC – Union Public Service Commission
The well known organization UPSC is Union Public Service Commission to make personnel for civil services. As we all know that Commission conducts lot of competitive examinations every year. UPSC conducts Civil Services, Engineering Services, Medical Services, CDS, NDA & NA, and IES/ISS examinations. Many graduates who want to be high cadre posts have been preparing for these exams. The official website of UPSC is upsc.gov.in and Official Online application portal is upsconline.nic.in. Through these exams Govt fills the IAS, IPS, Medical Officers, Assistant Engineers and Economists etc.
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment 2018
As of like every year, Commission released the Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 in the month of February. Toughest competitive Exam in the nation has its preliminary phase on June 2018. This year UPSC Civil Services Prelims Recruitment released for 980 Jobs in IAS, IPS, IRAS, IFS, IDAS, IAAS, IRPS, ITS and ICLS etc. Aspirants who are preparing can make UPSC CSE Online Application before March 2018. Here we are giving complete information on Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria, important dates and apply online process.
Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria
Check your eligibility in Civil Services Exam Notification 2018 pdf before applies. We have given Education Qualification, Age Limit, Nationality, number of attempts information with UPSC Civil Services 2018 Important Dates.
For IAS & IPS candidates must be a citizen of India. For other Services Indian Citizen, subject of Nepal/Bhutan and Tibetan refugee are eligible
Applicants with Degree qualified in any stream from recognized university of state or central.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and not attained the age of 32 years as of August 2018 (Born between 2nd August 1985 and 1st August 1996).
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST of 5 years, OBC of 3 years and ex-service of 5 years. Apply Online Application after checking the Civil Service Exam Eligibility Criteria.
CSAT Apply Online & Application Fee
Civil Services Exam consists of two successive stages.
- Preliminary Examination (Civil Services & Indian Forest Services)
- Mains Examination (Written & Interview)
No of Attempts:
Candidates appearing for examination shall be permistted for Six attempts
SC ST and PHC are exempted from these restrictions.
Candidates of SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from fee. And others need to pay Rs. 100/-
Application fee can pay through offline with SBI Challan or online with NET Banking/Credit Card or Debit Card. Check more Graduate Jobs 2018-19 along with Civil Services Exam Notification pdf in our site eexamresults.in.
How to Apply UPSC CSE Online Application?
CSAT Apply Online process explained step by step here. Kindly give correct details, save application and fee payment receipt after successful submission.
- Log on to official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examination by UPSC”
- Search for Civil Services Examination 2018
- Click on “Click Here for Part I” registration
- Read the guidelines over there
- Enter basic details & education details
- Submit Part-I registration
- You people will get registration ID & password
- If you want to make online Payment Continue for Part-II
- Pay the fee through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Upload Scanned Photograph and signature
- Select the Examination Center
- Submit the Application form
- Take print or save Application form copy.
If you want to make offline fee payment, then stop after Part-I registration, Pay at any SBI Branch and continue part-II. Before make online application scan photo and sign in jpg as per instructions in Civil Services Exam Notification 2018.
UPSC Civil Services 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts from: 07/02/2018
- Application Form last date: 06.03.2018
- Last date for fee payment through Offline:
- Preliminary Exam Date: 3rd June 2018
- Mains Exam Dates: Update Soon
UPSC Civil Services Prelims Notification 2018 Pdf
Civil Services Exam Apply Online Link
We are giving Central & State Jobs (Govt & Private) notifications, Applications, Admit Cards, Syllabus, Answer Keys & Results information. Book Mark (Ctrl+D) our site eexamresults.in for easy access.