TS EAMCET Notification 2018 – TS Eamcet Apply Online
Telangana EAMCET 2018 notification has released from Telangana government. Students who want to graduation courses like engineering or pharmacy or other courses can apply for this TS EAMCET Apply Online 2018. Through this exam students can get seats in their favorite courses. So, interested applicants can apply for the TS EAMCET Apply Online 2018. You have to fill the Telangana application form at official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in. Online application will start from March 2018.
TS EAMCET Application Form | Telangana Eamcet 2018
Telangana State Engineering & Medical Common Entrance Test is known as TS EAMCET. It is the entrance exam which conducts examination for various exams like engineering, pharmacy, etc. This TS EAMCET is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad every year. After dividing with Andhra Pradesh, TS state is conducting exams separately. In last year they have conducted the exam for both engineering and medical exams. Later on some issues has risen regarding medical entrance exam, so they have conducted TS EAMCET 2 and TS EAMCET 3. Now this year they are releasing TS EAMCET Apply Online 2018.
Telangana EAMCET 2018 notification
TS EAMCET Apply Online 2018 Notification has released. This year they are going to conduct this state entrance exam only for applicants who want to join in the engineering courses and other medical courses. Candidates who want to write medical examination has to write NEET examination this year, through these exam medical seats for MBBS and BDS are going to provide. TS EAMCET exam date is on May 2018.
Telangana Eamcet 2018 Courses offered
Engineering, Biotechnology, B.Tech ( diary technology), ( agricultural engineering), food and science, B.sc agriculture, horticulture etc, B.Pharma c and Pharma D
Telangana EAMCET 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Students who want to apply for this EAMCET exam must have to satisfy the all eligible conditions. Once check the Telangana EAMCET Eligibility.
TS EAMCET 2018 Educational Qualification:
Candidates have to pass 12th standard in relevant groups from recognized board
The minimum age limit is 17 years, and there is no upper age limit for the exam
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern – Telangana Eamcet 2018
They will conduct written tests for applicants. So once check this TS EAMCET exam pattern and syllabus
|Maths A/botany||40||40|| |
- Total Exam is conducted for 160 marks
- They are four sections in the exam. Each section carries 40 marks
- Duration of exam is 3 hours
- Engineering exam will conduct on revised dates
- Agricultural, pharmacy and medical related exam will conduct on revised dates.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Fee
- Selection Process: The candidates are selected through written test. Students who have scored more than 40 marks out of 160 will attend for counselling. According to their marks, reservation category seats are allotted
- Application fee: According to the last year notification the application fee is Rs 250. Candidates who want to write both papers have to pay Rs 500
Telangana EAMCET Application form
- Visit official website eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on the option of apply online
- Pay the application fee either one paper or both paper
- After paying fee enter the id given on the pay slip, it is proof that you have paid the fee
- Then fill your details
- Your registration will complete
- Take a printout of it.
TS EAMCET 2018 Important dates | TS EAMCET Schedule
Online application starts from: March 4, 2018
Last date to submit application: April 4, 2018
TS Eamcet 2018 Exam dates ( May 2,2018 to May 7,2018 )
Telangana EAMCET Agriculture Exam Date : 2, 3 May 2018
TS EAMCET Pharma Exam Date : 2, 3 May 2018
Telangana TS Eamcet 2018 Engineering Exam Date :4 , 5, 7 May 2018
TS EAMCET 2018 Official Website Check Here
To get more updates about all entrance exams, SSC Jobs, employment news please follow our website eexamresults.in