CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2018
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Notification has released. Applicants who have interest in latest police jobs can apply for this CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2018. It is inviting all male and female Indian citizens for the post of assistant sub-inspector. For CRPF Recruitment Application form, visit official website crpf.nic.in. CRPF can fill up the vacancies through the online direct recruitment.
Central Reserved Police Force is largest force in India. It works under ministry of home affairs. The CRPF primary role lies in state and union territories in police operation to maintain the law and order and other counterinsurgency. The mission of central reserve police shall enable the government to maintain the rule of law, public law and internal security effectively to preserve the national integrity and promote social harmony. They release recruitments according to the vacancies. Now it is releasing CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2018. Check out the details here.
CRPF Asst sub inspector vacancies
Central Reserve Police have released this CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2018 for Assistant sub inspector in all categories. So people from all categories can apply for this notification. Applicants please check out the CRPF Asst sub inspector vacancies here. Aspirants who are interested in latest Central Govt jobs can apply.
Vacancies: 219 (Expected0
- General: 75
- OBC: 80
- SC: 42
- ST: 22
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Notification: Eligibility criteria
Applicants who are looking in this CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2018 check these details. The authorities also have stated that number of vacancies may increase or decrease at that time of recruitments, it depends upon the authorities decision. Once check the eligibility criteria
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 12th class under the recognized board o institution
- Age limit: the age limit is minimum 18 to 25 years. The age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years and 3 years for OBC candidates
People who want to join in government with Jobs Based on 12th Class can apply for these CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs.
CRPF jobs: Selection process and application fee
Applicants who want to register their name please check out the selection process here.
- Selection process: the selection process of this exam is physical standard test, written test and medical examination
- Application fee: Male Candidates of UR and OBC have to pay rs 100. Women, SC, ST, are exempted from the fee
How to make CRPF Recruitment Application form?
Candidates, who want to apply for the particular posts, please fill this online application form. The CRPF Recruitment Application form is available at official website crpf.nic.in
- Visit official website crpfindia.com
- Click on Assistant-Sub Inspector (Steno)
- Click on apply
- Fill the application form
- Pay the application fee
- Click on submit
- Your application is completed
- Take printout of the application
Online Application starts on: Update Soon
Last date to submit application: Update Soon
for more updates of SSC jobs, govt jobs, recruitments, results, admit cards please follow our website eexamresults.in