SSC CPO SI ASI 2018 Recruitment
The Staff Selection Commission released a notification on April 2018 to recruit Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and ASI in CAPF, BSF, CISF, etc. The commission will hold an examination for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF. Interested applicants who are eagerly waiting for SSC Recruitment can apply online at ssconline.nic.in i.e., from 2018. Individuals before applying for these latest vacancies in central government departments, read the complete details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee mention below.
SSC Delhi Police SI ASI Vacancies
Excellent opportunity for the Graduates who are looking for SSC CPO SI ASI 2018 recruitment. Friends notification can find at official site ssc.nic.in. The test will be held from 2018 at a different location across the country. The candidate who satisfies the criteria can grab this opportunity to work in Delhi Police Department. The education qualification required to apply for SSC ASI job must have Bachelors Degree. To apply for this SSC Career minimum age limit of the applicant must be 20 years and maximum 25 years. As per the organization norms, the age relaxation is applicable as per category wise. Aspirants who meet the criteria successfully have to keep the necessary documents and proof aside and start filling the application form of SSC CAPF SI Vacancies.
Vacancies: 2221 (Expected)
- SI (Male): 616
- SI (Female): 256
SI GD in CAPFs:
- BSF (Male) – 298
- BSF (Female) – 45
- CISF (Male) – 79
- CISF (Female) – 9
- CRPF (Male)- 241
- SSB (Male) – 79
- SSB (Female) – 35
ASI Executive in CISF
- Male – 507
- Female – 56
Applying candidates must possess Graduation from recognized university.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Age Relaxation for Reserved Category is applicable as per the government rules.
Apply Online SSC SI ASI 2018 Notification
The department will accept only those application forms who submit in time. To participate in the SSC CPO hiring process candidate should pay the application fee of Rs. 100 through SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan. The officers will select the applicants for SSC SI and ASI post by written exam followed by personal interview. The selected aspirants for Delhi Police Jobs will get pay scale as per the norms of the central government. Read the instructions of Staff Selection Commission SI ASI advertisement carefully before filling the application and submit the form before the closing date. Interested candidates can download the application form from the below link. After final day of applying i.e on May 15, aspirants can’t find the link to register for this notification at ssc.nic.in.
- For General Category Male: 100
- For Women/SC/ST category fee is exempted
The fee can be paid online by credit/debit card or net banking.
- Written Test
- Paper I
- Paper II
- Sub Inspector in CAPF: 9300 to 34800 in pay band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group B Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (executive male) in Delhi Police: 9300 to 34800 in pay band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200 and is classified as Group C by Delhi Police
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF: Rs 5200 to 20200 in pay band 2 with GP of Rs. 2800 and is classified as Group C
Steps to Apply for SSC Recruitment SI ASI:
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the link SSC SI ASI recruitment 2018
- Candidates read the instructions and start filling the form
- Now, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee
- Check the details and submit the form before the last date
- Finally, take a print copy of the form and save for further use.
Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
Last Date to Apply: Update Soon