UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 declared. Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS Notification 2018 on April 2018. Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination. UPSC is accepting applications from the Eligible candidates to recruit Medical Officers. Candidates who want a Central Government Jobs can apply for this UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018. You can apply for CMSE Exam 2018 through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in. Don’t wait for the last date Apply on before May 2018 . To know complete details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process check UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification. You can also get all the details regarding CMSE exam here on our website.
UPSC CMS Notification 2018
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission came into force on 1st October 1926. It is the central agency in India for conducting various Examinations. UPSC has its headquarters at Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi. Current Chairman of Union Public Service Commission is David R. Syiemlieh. The list of exams conducted by UPSC are Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, etc.
UPSC Medical Officer Vacancies 2018
- Name Of The Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Medical Officer and Many other Posts
- Total No of Vacancies: Update Soon
- Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date to Apply: Update Soon
- Last Date To Apply: Update Soon
- Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Job Location: India
- Duration Of The Exam: One Day
UPSC Jobs 2018 Medical officers
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for UPSC Jobs 2018 or MBBS jobs can check the official Notification of Combined Medical Service Exam from the website www.upsc.gov.in. Upper age limit to apply for UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018 is 32 years as on 1st August 2018, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1985. Application mode is through online. Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online or offline. No Application Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/Female Candidates. Applied candidates have to attend Written Examination followed by personal Interview. Candidates who want luminous career can download UPSC Medical Officer Syllabus Exam Pattern. Download previous years pattern and model papers from the official website of UPSC.
UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Pattern
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination is on June 2018. You have plenty of time Start, Your preparation now and grab this golden opportunity. To get the details regarding wise refer the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 710 Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. To know details regarding UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam Pattern read our complete article. It consists of two Papers. Paper-1 is for 250 Marks, and Paper-2 IS for 250 Marks. Personality Test carries 100 Marks. Written qualified candidates will get intimation to attend Personal Interview.
Detailed Vacancies Of UPSC CMS Examination
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways: Update Soon
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services: Update Soon
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: Update Soon
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council: Update Soon
- General Duty Medical Gr.: II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: Update Soon
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for UPSC Medical Officer Jobs
Candidates should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- For General/Un Reserved candidates the Upper Age limit is 32 years as on 1st August 2018.
- 03 Years for OBC Category
- 05 Years for SC/ST
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- 15 Years for SC, ST, PWD categories,
- 13 Years for OBC PWD and Ex-Servicemen as per Indian Government norms
- Applicants can pay the Fee of Rs. 200/- through online or offline mode.
- They have to deposit the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI etc.
- No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2018
Paper-1 is for 250 Marks
- General Ability 30 questions
- General Medicine 70 questions
- Pediatrics 20 questions
Total Question in Paper-1 120
Paper-2 is for 250 Marks
- Surgery 40 Questions
- Gynecology & Obstetrics 40 Questions
- Preventive & Social Medicine 40 Questions
Total Question in Paper-2 120
Personality Test is for 100 Marks
- For Post 1, 5 – Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- along with Rs.5400/- Grade Pay
- For Post(2) – Pay level 10 of the Pay Matrix + NPA
- For Post 3, 4 – Rs.56100/- to Rs.177500/-
How To Apply For UPSC CMS Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 Link
- Download the UPSC CMS Notification 2018
- Read the complete Notification thoroughly before applying
- Then go to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC
- Select Part-1 Registration under CMS Link
- Complete the Registration Process in Part-1 and click on submit
- You will get a Registration ID and Password
- With this Registration ID and DOB fill Part-2 of CMSE
- Before submitting your UPSC CMSE Application Form, 2018 make sure all your details are valid and correct.
- Finally, make payment as per your choice either by Online/Offline
- Download your Application Form and save it for future use.
To get updates regarding UPSC CMS RECRUITMENT 2018, you can subscribe with your mail Id. We will update regarding Admit Card, Syllabus on our website eexamresults.in. If you want to Bookmark our page, please click ctrl+D. Any queries you can comment below.