XAT 2018 Apply Online
Hello Friends,… Year round we hear about various competitive examinations regarding several Courses and Jobs. XAT is one among them, and this helps the candidate to achieve a seat in any of the Management course offering colleges (more than 150 B-Schools). Interested students had a chance to submit their XAT 2018 Apply Online form until 30th November 2017. All the candidates should satisfy the XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. Otherwise, the application forms submitted will be rejected. The official website to know about XAT Registration Process is xatonline.net.in. The XAT 2018 Exam Date is 7th January 2018. Candidates, who are in search of XLRI Exam Pattern, can know it from this article.
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
The authorities will accept the applications which satisfy the XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. So, just read the following points and then start filling the XAT 2018 Apply Online Form. For this time, XAT 2018 Last Date is 30th November 2017.
- To apply for the XAT Exam, the candidate should complete the minimum three years of degree course in any discipline and any of the recognised institutions
- The applicants who complete their education by 19th June 2018, can also apply
- The aspirant should be able to provide all the essential original documents related to his education
- If you belong to NRI or Foreign Candidate (except Dubai and Kathmandu), then you can apply for XAT through the GMAT Score.
- The applicant should be ready with the necessary certificates regarding age proof, residential address, academic qualification & achievements and any other documents as asked by the officials.
XAT Application Form
Here are some steps to fill the XAT Application Form. The candidates who are not familiar with the process can follow these instructions. We have collected the full Xavier Aptitude Test Syllabus and attached in the form of a link to this article. Candidates after completing the application process can download it by just clicking on it. The official website for these XAT examinations is xatonline.net.in.
Steps to fill Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) Apply Online Form:
- Initially, open the official website xatonline.net.in and click on ‘Apply.’
- Then select ‘Apply now’ and get registered yourself, by submitting the essential details
- You will receive the XAT Registration link, click on it and create your new password.
- Select the city and program from the pull-down provided
- Provide the essential educational and contact information in the respective areas.
- Pay the fee as per the desirable process and submit the form
- Your application process for XAT 2018 is completed
XAT 2018 Exam Date
Nearly more than 90,000 students applied for Xavier Aptitude Test and immersed in the preparation process. The candidate has a chance to select the examination centre at the time of filling XAT Application Form. The aspirant may opt the centres within (47 places) or out of India (2 places). Every year the Xavier Aptitude Test is conducted once, i.e., in January. This year the XAT 2018 Exam Date is on 7th Jan 2018. The application fee for the all the candidates is 1650/-. The candidates should complete the entire XAT 2018 Apply Online process by 30th November 2017. The XAT 2018 last Date to submit the form with late fee of 2000/- is 15th December 2017. All the applicants should download their admit cards before appearing in the test centre. Aspirants can know their results at the end of the Month.
- Download XAT-2018 Admit Card Date: 20th December 2017
XLRI Exam Pattern
The candidates should completely know about the XLRI Exam Pattern to perform well in the examination. The aspirants can be able to adjust the time according to their capability and preparation completed. The Xavier Aptitude Test Syllabus is also necessary for the applicants. All the contenders can download the list of main topics & sub-topics to be covered from the link attached to this page. The test consists of two parts, and the first one consists of questions from Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning & Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. And the other paper consists of General Knowledge and English language questions. For all the candidates the XAT 2018 Exam Date is 7th January 2018. The officials release admit card for the applicants who submitted the Apply Online form with correct details and satisfies the XAT Eligibility Criteria 2018.
- Negative marking for wrong answer: 0.25 mark
- Negative marking for un attempted answer: 0.05 mark
XAT 2018 Examination pattern:
|XAVIER APTITUDE TEST – 2018|
|Number of sections||Topic Names||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Section 1||Verbal and Logical Ability||26||26||170 minutes|
|Section 2||Decision Making and Analytical Reasoning||23||23|
|Section 3||Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||29||29|
|General Knowledge||25||25||35 minutes|
|Essay writing||1 essay|
|Total duration of the exam||210 minutes|
- Last date to submit application form: 30.11.2017
- XAT 2018 Exam date: 07.01.2018
- Examination timings: 10.00 A.M. to 01.35 P.M.
Bookmark our site eexamresults.in, to get more updates about various upcoming competitive exams. We also update our site with all Sate and Central Government related job openings based on all exams.