SSCNR Recruitment 2018
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region published a notification to fill Group B & C Posts for Statistical Assistant, Market Intelligent Inspector (Economics) and other posts. All the state government job seekers checkout the eligibility details of SSCNR Recruitment 2018 and utilize the opportunity. Those who satisfy the criteria can start applying for the SSCNR Group B & C Jobs from May 2018 and submit it on or since the last date 06-2018 pm at ssconline.nic.in. A direct link is activated below download the application form from this page.
SSC Northern Region Notification
To apply online for these Staff Selection Commission NR Group B & C posts must possess a Degree/ Diploma qualification in relevant subject from recognized board. Minimum age limit to participate in this SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2018 process must be 18 years for all the posts, and maximum age will differ as per the post wise. Meanwhile, candidates without wasting their time can start preparing for the various vacancies to score best marks in the exam. Syllabus and exam pattern is uploaded by the officials so the interested candidates can download it.
SSCNR Group C & D Vacancies
The recruiting authority will select the applicants by online exam & personal interview, and the shortlisted candidates will get large pay scale as per the norms of the commission. The application fee to be paid for SSCNR Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates and reserved candidates the fee exempted. Those who have satisfied the eligibility criteria can visit the website fill the application form and must submit it before the last date. Procedure to apply for the SSCNR Notification 2018 is available below check before applying for it. For more details regarding the notification, candidates are advised to stay tuned to our website regularly.
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission, North Region
Job category: Government Jobs
No of posts: Update Soon
Official website: sscnr.net.in
Name of the Vacancy Posts: Group B & C
Check for Eligibility Criteria for SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must pass Degree in Mathematics or Diploma in Statistics, Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Commerce, Bachelor Degree, Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized institutions.
Post Wise Age Limits:
- All other posts: 18 to 30 years
- For data entry operator Grade B, Canteen Attendant, Language Typist (Hindi) 18 to 25 years
- For proof reader, printing assistant 18 to 27 years
- For investigator Grade II 18 to 25 years
- For General and OBC candidates: 100
- For Reserved candidates: fee is exempted
- Online examination
- Personal interview
Selected candidates will get pay as per the norms of the department.
How to Apply for SSCNR Group B & C Jobs:
- Visit the website of the commission to apply for the recruitment
- Search for the link SSCNR Recruitment
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents
- Verify the provided details and make the application fee payment
- Submit the form before the last date
- Download the SSCNR application form and save for further use
- Starting date to apply: Update Soon
- Last date to apply: Update Soon
- Last date for generation of challan: Update Soon
The Regional Director/Dy Director (NR) Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region, Officer of Northern Region, Block No 12, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.