Ambedkar University Delhi has released the Application forms for various UG & PG courses. You can download the Application Forms from the official website www.aud.ac.in. Last Date to Apply is June 2018
Ambedkar University Admission 2018
Ambedkar University has released the Notification for the candidates who want to get Admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can download the Ambedkar University Application Form 2018 from the official website www.aud.ac.in. Educational Qualification required for UG Programs is 12th Standard. Students who have passed 12th standard are eligible to fill the Application Form. Last Date to fill the Application Form is June 2018. Campus Registration starts from May 2018. You can get complete details of Ambedkar University Admission 2018 such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, etc. on our website.
Ambedkar University Delhi Admission 2018
Bharat Ratna Dr.B. R. Ambedkar University was Established in the year 2007 by the Govt of the NCT of Delhi. Ambedkar University Delhi in short known as AUD started its functioning in August 2008. It provides Admission to candidates in various fields such as Research, Postgraduate and Undergraduate Programs in the Social Sciences and the Humanities. Every year it releases Application Forms and provides Admission to eligible candidates. Download Ambedkar University UG & PG Application Forms from the official website www.aud.ac.in.
Ambedkar University UG & PG Application Forms 2018
- Name Of The Organization: Ambedkar University Delhi(AUD)
- Category: Admission in various UG & PG Courses
- Last Date To Apply: Update Soon
- Website: www.aud.ac.in
Ambedkar University Undergraduate Application Form 2018
Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Programs. To get Admission in Mathematics, you have to secure minimum 65% in Mathematics from a recognized Board. For Applying to BA Honors English, a minimum of 65% marks in English is required. The Total intake this year in every BA Program is 35. There are seats for all Bachelor’s Programs for the academic session 2018-19. Get Ambedkar University Undergraduate Application form 2018 from the official website www.aud.ac.in
Ambedkar University Postgraduate Application Form 2018
Candidates who opt for PG Programs have to pay an Application fee of Rs. 440 per PG program and Rs. 180 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates. Eligibility criteria to apply for Ambedkar University Postgraduate programs(Except MDes) is any Bachelor’s Degree with at least 45% Marks from a recognized University. 5% relaxation is provided for SC/ST/PWD Categories. Candidates appearing for final year Degree Examinations can also apply. For MDes a 4-year full time graduate diploma in design from reputed institutes of Design from India or abroad. The total intake this year in most MS Programs in 42. Download Ambedkar University Postgraduate Application Form 2018 of your choice and fill the details and submit the Form before June 2018. To get the Admission Calendar 2018 please visit the official website www.aud.ac.in
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Ambedkar University Admission 2018
- Candidates who qualified 12th Standard are Eligible to apply for this Undergraduate Programs
- For Postgraduate Programs you have to complete your Graduation with Minimum percentage
- Final Year Degree candidates are also eligible to apply for Postgraduate Programs.
Application Fee For MA Program
- General Candidates: Rs. 440/- per Postgraduate Program
- SC/ST/PWD have to pay Rs. 180/- per PG Program.
Application Fee For All BA Programs
- Unreserved Candidates have to Pay Rs. 330/- per UG Programs
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 130/- per UG Programs
Reservation Of Seats:
- Students from NCT, Delhi: 85%
- Students from outside NCT, Delhi: 15%
Steps To Fill Ambedkar University Delhi Application Form 2018
- Go to the official website www.aud.ac.in
- Click on Admission 2018 and then on Online Application Form
- Choose the Program you want to Apply for
- Please Enter your valid Email Id because authentication code will be sent to this Email Address.
- After entering Captcha click on submit button
- Click on Register
- Check your Email. You will get Mail from [email protected] containing Password
- Check your Spam Folder if the Mail is not found in your Inbox
- Upload your Passport size Photo, signature and fill the Application Form
- You can make payment via Online/DD/Cash
- Before submitting check whether all your details are valid or not
- Download the PDF and save it for future reference.
If you opt for Payment by DD, a printed copy of Ambedkar University Application Form 2018, along with DD has to be deposited at the Kashmere Gate Campus of AUD or sent by post to
Dean Student Services,
Ambedkar University Delhi,
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-11006
We will provide Ambedkar University Counselling procedure 2018 as soon as the authorities update. If you don’t want to miss any latest Govt Job Notifications and Results stay tuned to our website. Bookmark our site eexamresults.in by pressing ctrl+D.
Download Ambedkar University Application Form 2018