GPSC Recruitment 2018-19
This article is all about GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 details. Applicants who residence of Gujarat state can grab these Upcoming Gujarat PSC Notifications and turn as the government employee. In these days, government jobs are secured one when to compare software or private jobs. Applicants can collect all the latest GPSC Govt jobs information here. The Gujarat Public Service Commission officers will organise some direct recruitments and some competitive exams to hire the best employees for the vacancies positions. According to the officers, the officials will update the minute to minute information on its home page gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Continue to read this information to eligibility details to use for these Gujarat Competitive exam vacancies. Based on the academic calendar, the officers will issue these latest Gujarat recruitment notifications.
Upcoming Gujarat PSC Notifications
Before going to know all the related information regarding this GPSC Recruitment 2018-19, find out the functionalities of Gujarat Public Service Commission. The Gujarat PSC has started its services from 1st May 1960 onwards. The board has established under the provision of the Constitution of India. Many of the youngsters who completed their educational career will use these Upcoming Gujarat PSC Notifications. The selection rounds for these Gujarat Competitive exam vacancies based on the requirement. At the bottom, we have mentioned the list of latest GPSC Govt jobs information. Check out the web portal gpsc.gujarat.gov.in to know all the latest Gujarat recruitment notifications. When compared to other PSC’s, the officers will close the hiring process very quickly.
Information of the Posts for which recruitment made by Competitive Examination
- Gujarat Administrative Service, Class-I and Gujarat Civil Service Class-I & Class-II
- Class-I and Class-II posts of Gujarat Service of Engineering (Civil)
- Gujarati Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- English Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Hindi Reporter, Class-II, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- Private Secretary, (Gujarati Stenographer, Grade-I), Class-II
- Private Secretary, (English Stenographer, Grade-I), Class-II
- Range Forest Officer, Class-II
- Deputy Section Officer, Deputy Mamlatdar and Commercial Tax Inspector, Class-III
- Legal Assistant, Class-III
- Translator, Class-III, Information Department
- Translator / Research Assistant, Class-III, Office of Director of languages
- Translator, Class-III, Office of Legal Department
- Translator, Class-III, Gujarat Legislative Secretariat
- The Deputy Superintendent of police
- The District registrar of co-op. society
- The Section officer-sachivalaya
- The Section officer-vidhansabha
- The Section officer-GPSC
- The Taluka development officer
- The Labour officer
- The Assistant district registers of co-op society
- The District inspector of land record
- Assistant Professor in Govt Colleges
- Municipal Health Officer Bharti
Latest GPSC Govt jobs
As of all the public service commission’s, the GPSC has conducted the prelims exams, mains exams and interview to recruit the best employees for the unfilled positions. Moving on to education qualification, those who complete the graduation in the relevant field are eligible to apply for these Gujarat Competitive exam vacancies. Most of the staff members who are working in the corresponding government offices are hired from this board only. The board is also providing the GPSC Recruitment 2018-19 for engineer holders, ITI applicants, 12th standard as well as 10th standard also. The education qualification depends on the posts. The age limitation to use for this latest Gujarat recruitment notifications is 21 years to 28 years. We will also give exam syllabus, Admit card, Exam dates, results and answer keys on our blog without any delay.
Gujarat PSC Exam Admit cards
Those who have engaged in the particular GPSC Recruitment 2018-19, the hall ticket is crucial to attend the exam. Competitors can get the Gujarat PSC Admit card using application ID and DOB values. Contestants who forgot the registration number, they can get call card using user default credentials. The Admit card maintains the information like date of college details, examination, date and time.
Gujarat Public Service Commission Results
Finally, after the declaration of Gujarat Public Service Commission Results, everybody can get using the hall ticket number only. Those who clear the initial rounds will forward to the further process.
Bookmark eexamresults.in by pressing ctrl+d. Later, we will give the UPPSC notifications, syllabus, admit card, exam dates, results and answer keys information on our blog.