KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2018
Candidates who have applied for KARHFW Staff Nurse & JHA Recruitment can download the syllabus and pattern from this page. The officials after the completion of the application process have uploaded the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2018 on the official website karhfw.gov.in.
Karnataka Staff Nurse & Jr Health Assistant Jobs Notice
The Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Organization recently announced a notification for hiring Paramedical Staff. There are various vacancies available, and the candidates who are eligible for the post have submitted the KARHFW application form before the last date June 2018. To select for the job applied candidates must download the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2018 and start their preparation. Only the candidates who are qualified are eligible for further selection process. We here on this page provide you the complete Para Medical Staff Syllabus, download it from the provided link.
KARHFW Previous Papers
Residents of Karnataka State have successfully enrolled for the recruitment. Getting jobs in the government sector is not so easy it required a complete hard work and preparation. With the help of the KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2018 provided on this page, candidates get an idea about the topics cover in the examination. Without wasting time they can easily follow the syllabus and pattern through which they can score best marks in the test. Aspirants are advisable to follow the Karnataka Exam Pattern which gives an idea about the time duration and number of questions ask in the exam. Based on the KARHFW Staff Nurse Exam pattern they can make a plan for the test. To clear the written test and participate in the next selection round, follow the syllabus which is the best way to score good marks.
Karnataka Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern
The conducting authorities will select skilled and talented candidates through written exam. Only the candidates who perform best in the written test will pass the written examination. So download the KARHFW Staff Nurse Syllabus PDF available on the official website. The KARHFW exam paper will be of objective type with multiple choice questions. The candidates need to complete the exam paper within the prescribed time. The topics covered in the Paramedical Staff paper are from General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Concerned Subject. As per the requirement of the candidates, the organization has uploaded the KARHFW Previous Papers to improve the time and management skills. Candidates need to practice more so that they can quickly answer the questions.
|S No||Type of Exam||Subjects|
|General Studies & General Abilities|
KARHFW Paramedical Staff Syllabus Exam Details:
Organization Name: Karnataka State Health and Family Welfare Society
No of vacancies: Update Soon
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Operations Research and Linear Programming.
- Number Systems.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Differential Equations.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Indian Constitution.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Important Days.
- Health Related Awareness
- General Politics.
- Economic Scene.
- Current events.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Awards and Honours.
- Professional trends and adjustments
- Pediatric Nursing (Child Health)
- Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Assessment
- Medical Surgical Nursing II
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- First Aid in Emergency situations
- Deficiency diseases and Normal dietary requirements of each of the constituents of food
- Community Health Nursing Process
- Community Health Nursing II
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Administration and Ward Management
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts
- Social Exclusions – Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc.and inclusive policies.
- Moral Values and Professional Ethics in Education.
- Literature of India and Karnataka
- Indian Political System, Governance, and Public Policy.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science, India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies and Sustainable
- Economic and Social Development of India and Karnataka.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Basic English
- Analytical Abilities: Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation.
- Unseen Passages.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Antonyms etc.
For more updates visit our site eexamresults.in by pressing cntrl+d for all latest recruitment of central & state government, syllabus, admit card, results, entrance exam updates