How to Apply Passport Online
Obtaining Passport as soon as possible has many uses. It can be our Id proof at times of emergency. It acts as the identity of the individual, as a resident of particular Country. In case, if you are supposed to leave for abroad as per your professional career. At that time, it is compulsory to have a passport. It helps to travel all over the world and to cross country’s border. So, never be late to apply for it. Of course, apart from all these, it is government rule that all the citizens should have it. We can find nearby Passport Seva Kendra and start applying for it. Now your doubt is regarding, How to Apply Passport Online? In this article, we are providing the Steps to Fill Passport Application. You can complete the entire process by just following them. The official website for Passport Apply Online India is passportindia.gov.in.
Passport Apply Online India
The then Passport Application Process is not suitable for providing large scale service. Then the government came to a conclusion to enlarge the passport facilities and make it more transparent. This is possible only through revamping the present system. As a part of it, the Passport Seva Project (PSP) came into existence. It is a mission started to deliver passport-related services more reliable, timely, accessible and in a comfortable manner to all the citizens of India. The Ministry of External Affairs (MFA) obtained approval from Union Cabinet for outsourcing of delivering front-end passport services on 6th September 2007. It established 77 PSK’s all over the country and created a centralised IT system. A Master Agreement is signed by the MFA with TCS on 13th October 2008 as a service provider for PSP project. Presently Passport Apply Online India is entirely maintained by TCS. Till date, more than 13 million passports were issued. The official website to check Passport Online Status is passportindia.gov.in. As a responsibility, all the residents should know, how to Apply Passport Online form. The complete Steps to Fill Passport Application are available on the official website passportindia.gov.in, or you can get them from this article.
Steps to Fill Passport Application
All the citizens can get complete details about Passport Application Process through the following steps:
- Initially, open the official website passportindia.gov.in
- The click on the ‘New User Register Now’ block on home page
- Enter the details and get registered
- Make a note of complete details entered and click on register button
- Now, you are left with the chooses to
- download the application form or
- start filling it online
- You can process with any of the alternatives as per your wish
- Enter complete details & verify them once again
- After verification, click on Verify and Save button.
- If you downloaded the application form, kindly upload in the official portal
- If you started to fill online application, there is no need of uploading it
- Pay the slot fee and select the nearest PSK Location
- Finally, you can see the duly filled application form and make a copy of it
- Candidates should carry the application form and complete original Documents on the date of appointment.
After completing all these Steps to Fill Passport Application, you can get it within few days from the date of slot booked. Do not forget carry the essential documents for the verification process. All the residents of India who applied for the passport can check their Passport Online Status in the official web portal, i.e., passportindia.gov.in. After reading this article, you can get a clear idea about How to Apply Passport Online.
List of Original Documents required at the time of Verification:
- Residential Proofs: Telephone Bill, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Water Bill, Income Tax Assessment Order, Copy of Bank Passbook, etc.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- The Higher Education Certificate of the applicant
- Online Application Form (Print out)
- PAN/Driving License
- Other additional proof’s, issued by the Government
- Identity Card issued by your company, if you are employed
If you are not having a passport, start applying immediately. Just click on the link attached beneath this passage and simply follow the Steps to Fill Passport Application form. Get your passport and become a responsible and recognised Indian Citizen.
To know similar type of articles, solutions for your problems, book mark (Ctrl+D) our site eexamresults.in. We are also presenting Job News, Scholarship Information, Entrance Exams Updates.