Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018
Are interested in setting your career in your educational stream? Then check this article and come to know about the available Government opportunities in your field. We are here to share the news regarding Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018. The officials recently announced complete details are enclosed in the Noida Metro Rail Notification 2018 out with the Advt Num. NMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2018. Interested aspirants can check the link related to NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy attached to this article. The official website to apply for Noida Train Operator Jobs is www.delhimetrorail.com. All the applicants have a chance to submit the entire DMRC Apply Online form on or before December 2017. Just go through the complete information and make a decision.
Noida Metro Rail Notification 2018
The short form of Noida Metro Rail Corporation is NMRC. It is a modern metro rail link in between Noida and Greater Noida. The work for this project is in under construction, and full planning and organising is as per NMRC. This project (metro rail) is to serve the purpose of faster commute in between two main places, which are connected by road transport, till date. For this purpose, it needs aspirants with dedication and capability to work for the completion of the project. It published Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 in various posts like Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical and Civil), Account & Office Assistant, Stenographer and Maintainer. All the candidates should utilise this NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy and become a Govt Employee. The official website for these Noida Train Operator Jobs is www.delhimetrorail.com. The official Noida Metro Rail Notification 2018 issued by the authorities consists of information regarding the division of vacancies for each category. Here we are attaching the direct link to submit DMRC Apply Online form and Download the notice for this opportunity.
Names of NMRC Recruitment Posts( Expected):
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) (NE01) – 194
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) (NE02) – 65
- Engineer/ Electrical (NE03) – 59
- Engineer/ Electronics (NE04) – 63
- Engineer/ Mechanical (NE05) – 18
- Engineer/ Civil (NE06) – 20
- Account Assistant (NE07) – 08
- Office Assistant (NE08) – 06
- Stenographer (NE09) – 01
- Maintainer (Electrician, Fitter, Electro-Mechanic and Ref & AC Mechanic)- 311
NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy
All the interested candidates can collect the eligibility conditions list for Noida Train Operator Jobs from this passage. The aspirants with three or four years engineering courses or its equivalent in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil from any of the government recognised institutions could apply. Few posts are for the people with BSc Hons/ B.A. / B.Com or its Equivalent. Just refer the official Noida Metro Rail Notification 2018 attached to this page and know about entire limitations. The applicant for this Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 should belong to the age group of 18yrs to 25yrs. Relaxation of age limit is as per the notice declared. All the aspirants are selected by written Examination (Paper I & II) and personal Interview. The dates regarding these tests will be notified soon. The final selected candidates for these Noida Train Operator Jobs will receive a salary of 13,500/- to 25,520/-. The officials will reject the NMRC Apply Online forms received after 15th December 2018.Make use of the links attached to this page and continue to fill the DMRC Apply Online form.
- Diploma or Engineering in Civil/Electrical/ Electronic/ Mechanical, B.A., B.Com, B.Sc, ITI (NCVT/SCVT)
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
DMRC Apply Online
Here comes the application process and fee for this NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy. The official website to undertake all the DMRC Apply Online forms submitted is www.delhimetrorail.com. All the candidates should follow the steps mentioned in the official Noida Metro Rail Notification 2018 and then start to fill the application. All the aspirants need a valid mail Id, educational details and some other resident proofs, photographs to fill the form for this Noida Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018. The candidates should pay the fee after 24hrs from the time of generating the challan. The last date to submit the payment copy is December 2017. The written test for this NMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy is tentatively in the month of Jan/ Feb 2018. All the candidates should start their preparation process as soon as possible. The topic names related to the examination are mentioned in the official notice available in www.delhimetrorail.com, just make a click on the link and download it. Last date to submit application form is December 2017. Keep in touch with eexamresults.in to get more information regarding these Latest Delhi Metro Rail Jobs.
Application Fee Details:
- For all UR & OBC Candidates: 400/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 150/-
Steps to fill NMRC Online Application Form:
- All the aspirants should open the official site www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on ‘Careers’ & then select the apply online link on the screen
- Continue to enter all the essential details
- Upload the necessary documents and proceed to fee payment
- Download the ‘Computer Generated Challan’ and pay the fee in the nearby SBI bank
- Upload the copy in the particular link provided
- Finally, submit the form and make a note registration number and password
- Starting Date of the Notification: Updated Soon
- The last date to submit application form: Updated Soon
- Starting to accept the copy of paid challan: Updated Soon
- Last date to upload the payment copy: Updated Soon
- Date of Written Examination: Updated Soon
Bookmark our site eexamresults.in, using Ctrl+D to get more updates related to these latest Engineering vacancies. We update our site with all updates related to various state and central government job notifications.