- CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
- Important Update regarding CBSE UGC NET 2018 (July)
- UGC NET July 2018 Notification
- CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Online Application
- UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria to apply :
- How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018 July Exam :
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018
CBSE UGC NET Notification 2018 has released for Julyember examination on July. The test is being conducted by the officials for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship. Interested candidates can make use of this chance. UGC NET July 2018 Apply Online will be active from August 2018. This is done only when the candidate clears all the three papers conducted in National Eligibility Test. Candidates who failed to apply for the exam conducted in the month of January can utilize this opportunity.
Important Update regarding CBSE UGC NET 2018 (July)
The CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE UGC NET 2018 official notification at www.cbsenet.nic.in. Download the official notification from the bottom of this page. We have provided the UGC NET Apply online Link Here for your convinence
UGC NET July 2018 Notification
The Central Board of Secondary Education is responsible for conducting the NET exam and declaration of their results. This exam is conducted twice in a year. The second exam is going to be conducted in the month of Julyember for the year 2018. As per the short notification, the exam will be on Julyember 2018. All the details like age limitations, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply of these JRH & Assistant Professor posts are mentioned below. For more details, you can refer to the official site cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test Online Application
Based on the performance in the National Eligibility Test conducted by UGC all the universities, institutions, IITs and some other National organizations are going to select the candidate. Candidates selected for JRA can pursue their research in related subjects. University Grants Commission NET online applications will be made available from August 2018. Selected candidates will get an award letter from them. The validity period for this award letter is only 2 years from the date of issue.
Aspirants check the eligibility details and complete the registration process before the closing date. Here we give the link to apply for the CBSE UGC NET July 2018.
UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria to apply :
CBSE UGC NET Exam Educational Qualifications:
For applying the post of JRA candidate should possess his masters degree from any recognized board or university with minimum 55%. Lectureship post requires Ph.D degree with 50%.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Age Limit:
Candidates age should not exceed more than 28 years for JRA and there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor post. The details of age relaxation can be checked at the official website cbsenet.nic.in.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 July Exam Application fee:
- General Candidates: Rs.600
- OBC Candidates: Rs.300
- Other Candidates: Rs.150
How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018 July Exam :
- Interested Candidates can visit the official website.
- Check the notification link and go through it carefully.
- Click on apply online and fill it with required credentials.
- Upload the necessary documents, your recent photograph, signature etc.
- Complete your payment process before submitting the application. Payment should be done only through debit/credit/e-challan.
- Download the application for future use.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Important Dates to Remember:
- Submission of online application form Starts From : March 5, 2018
- Last date for Applying Online: April 5, 2018
- Date of the Examination : July 8, 2018
For CBSE UGC NET 2018 Main Notification Check Here
Apply Online Link for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Get Here
For more updates regarding govt jobs, bank jobs, latest notifications keep visiting our website eexamresults.in regularly. We will provide you all the detail and correct information. As soon as the syllabus releases we will bring it to your notice.