Sabarimala Online Room Booking 2019
Sabarimala is the most popular Hindu pilgrimage temple located at Western Ghat mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta District, in Kerala. This is one of the most famous holy places in India. The temple is open in some specific days only that mean September to January. Now, the season has started and many of the pilgrims are waiting for the Sabarimala Online Room Booking 2019 details. Every year 100 million devotees visit this place with wearing the mala. On this occasion, we are giving the Sabarimala Room accommodation 2019-20 information. Devotees can log on to official web portal sabarimalaaccomodation.com for Sabarimala online room booking. The government of Kerala will take care of these details. Read this article to know what the different kinds of Sabarimala accommodation details are available in the temple and nearby this place.
Sabarimala Room accommodation 2019-20
Pilgrims who are going to visit the Lord Ayyappa can find out the Sabarimala Online Room Booking 2019 information here. Mainly, the Sabarimala online room reservation is available at Sannidhanam and Pampa. All the Ayyappa devotees can book their accommodation through online by visiting the temple official web portal sabarimalaaccomodation.com.
Sabarimala Online Room Reservations
The state government of Kerala has introduced the Sabarimala online reservation room’s information and to book the rooms in the year 2014 onwards. The Sabarimala is an ancient and oldest temple of Ayyappa also known as sasta and Dharmasasta. The Sabarimala accommodation booking online service has started. So, all the devotees can utilise this facility and take free Dhrashan. Especial the Travancore Devashom Board will take care of this Sabarimala online room reservation and other information.
|Type of room(price)||No. of inmates||Furnished/Non-furnished|
Sabarimala accommodation details
The Sabarimala Ayyappa Swami Temple is open for Darshan during the first five days of every Malayalam month that means in November and for about two and a half months every year (November to January) during the festival season covering the Mandala Pooja and Makara Vilakku. The festive season starts from first of Malayalam month Vrichikam (November) and ends on the first of Makaram (January). The Kerala government endowments department officers have begun the Sabarimala Online Room Booking 2019 on its home page sabarimalaaccomodation.com. The Sabarimala Room accommodation 2019-20 will have high competition in season time.
Sabarimala Online Room Booking | Sabarimala Room Accomodation
Makaravilakku is an annual festival held on 14 January in Kerala at the shrine of Sabarimala. The day is also referred as Makara Sankranti. The festival includes the Thiruvabharanam (sacred ornaments of Ayyappa) procession and a congregation at the hill shrine of Sabarimala. An estimated half a million devotees flow to Sabarimala every year to have a darshan (vision) of this ritual.
Details of Sabarimala Accomodation Reservation Information
The multi-storeyed pilgrim complex is located near Nadapanthal. There is a few pilgrim sheds available on the northern side of Pandythavalam and beyond Pandythavalam. Near Malikappuram temple, there is a dispensary run by NSS. Beyond this area, a series of public restrooms are provided. Even tickets for Sabarimala special trains, Sabarimala accommodation details can proceed through online.
How to book Sabarimala accommodation booking online?
- Currently, the Sabarimala Online Room Booking 2019 is available
- Visit the official web portal sabarimalaaccomodation.com
- Look on the online service column
- There we will find the room reservation, room occupy list, reservation chart, room status
- Then click on the room reservation link
- Then we need to sign up with your user credentials
- The room reservation will be for 12 hours duration and charge Rs. 100/- Rupees.
- You need to ensure all the preferred check-in and check-out date, time, and other details and for availability of room.
- If the room is available for the specified no of inmates and date, Reservation charges and details will be shown.
- Next you need to fill the Personal details and select a mode of payment.
- Payment can be affected by debit or Credit card only.
- Now only Indian debit or credit cards are accepted for payments.
- For pilgrims without valid card can approach any branches of Dhanalakshmi Bank, for affecting payments. Bank makes the payment using their cards.
- Payment should be affected within 24 hours of Reservation, in case payment not affected within the time of 24 hours, the reservation will be cancelled.
Bookmark eexamresults.in by pressing ctrl+d. further, we will give the trains facilities details information on our blog regularly.