SSC CHSL Syllabus
The SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Exam Syllabus is updated here. Job seekers who are probing for the SSC updates have started applying for these openings. Now, it’s time to check the SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Pattern details. The official announcement was given for LDC, DEO, PA/SA jobs of vacancies. After successful completion of registration process, every applicant should have an idea about the SSC CHSL Syllabus. Get the complete knowledge about the exam by practising some SSC Data Entry Operator Previous Papers. Those who have not yet finished the application just go and register names through the official web portal ssc.nic.in. We have mentioned the complete SSC CHSL DEO LDC Syllabus Pdf at the bottom of this article. We hope this SSC Lower Division Clerk syllabus helps you people starts the preparation.
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL)-2017
- Official Site:nic.in
- Job Role: DEO/LDC/PA/SA
- Number of Vacancies: Update Soon
SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Pattern
Staff selection commission hires the progressive candidates for the vacant posts available in the central Govt departments and its subordinate’s offices. The organisation is working on behalf of the government of India. Every year, the officers will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSL) for various vacancies. Newly, on October 2018, the officers have given the SSC CHSL 10+2 Recruitment Notification 2018 for Postal Assistant (PA) and Sorting Assistant (SA), data entry operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and court clerks jobs . This is the great opportunity for the boys, who are looking for the central govt jobs. A massive number of people have given quick response for these openings. Now, check out the SSC CHSL Syllabus and begin your preparation as early as possible.
SSC Data Entry Operator Previous Papers
The selection rounds for these openings are involved in three phases. They are Tier-1 Computer based Written Examination, (Tier-II) Descriptive Paper and Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III) for the post of Data Entry Operator(DEO), Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk(LDC)and Court Clerk. The officers have stopped the online registration on November 2018. Here is the SSC CHSL Syllabus which may help to start the preparation. Selected people will have to work in the respective positions. Refer the official homepage ssc.nic.in to the exam dates. In the below, we have mentioned the SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam Pattern information. Competitors who want to know the more frequently asked questions just practice the SSC Data Entry Operator Previous Papers and write some online mock tests. Click on the below SSC CHSL DEO LDC Syllabus Pdf link to know the topic details.
- The tier-I Exam is of objective type manner
- The test will be conducted in online.
- Candidates need to attempt four section like Part-1 is of General Intelligence, Part-2 is of English Language, Part-3 is of Quantitative Aptitude, and Part-4 General Awareness / General Knowledge.
- The Exam paper comprises of 100 questions
- Totally, the exam is conducted for 200 marks.
- The Duration of the exam is 75 Minutes.
- The Questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer
Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|4||General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
Tier-2 Examination (Descriptive Paper)
- The tier-II Exam is of descriptive type
- The will be conducted offline mode that means pen & paper based
- Candidates need to write essay or précis or letters and application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks
- The duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test
- Typing Test: Candidates should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who have chosen Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator (DEO) post.
Bookmark eexamresults.in by pressing ctrl+d. later, we will give the SSC CHSL exam dates, admit cards, answer keys and results information on our site without any miss.
This post was last modified on December 26, 2017, 2:47 pm