VITEEE Application Form 2018
The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is the national level entrance examination conducted by the VIT University, for the academic year 2018-19 they have scheduled to exam from April 2018. For that purpose, it has issued the VITEEE Application Form 2018 on its home page. Through this examination, the officers are going to give the admission to 5,000 B.Tech seats in the Vellore and Chennai campus of VIT University. Download the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Notification 2018 and check the required eligibility details. We have mentioned the full-fledged Vellore Institute of Technology EEE Exam Dates, syllabus, online submission process details here. For more information regarding this exam please go through the official home page vit.ac.in. We have also mentioned the VITEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria details in the coming paragraphs which may help to apply.
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Notification 2018
The entrance examination is going to organised in 118 cities throughout the India. The candidates can check the VITEEE Application Form 2018 details from this article. Vellore Institute of University formerly called Vellore Engineering College. It is an Indian institute of higher and a deemed university established under Section 3 of the UGC Act. The education institution is founded in the year 1984. Currently, the institution offers 20 undergraduate (UG), 34 postgraduate (PG), four research and four integrated programs. The VIT University has campuses in Vellore and Chennai. The institution has been re-accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with an ‘A’ grade. It is providing the admissions to various engineering programs by conducting the Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE). Currently, it has welcomed the VITEEE Application Form 2018 for the eligible applicants all over the India. Download the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Notification 2018 to get the complete information regarding this test.
- The candidates who are appearing/passed his/her higher secondary examination from the state board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) are eligible to apply for VITEEE 2018.
- The National institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) candidates are also eligible to apply.
- The Minimum 60% marks in aggregate are required in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology at 10+2.
- The candidates belonging from SC/ST category or North Eastern states are required to obtain 50% aggregate marks in PCM at 12th standard.
- Students studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education is alone eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria details
Students who complete the 12th standard and want to join engineering course are eligible to apply for this VIT Engineering Entrance Examination Notification 2018. The officers have started the online submissions from November 2017 to February 2017. Moving on to age limitation details those who born on or after 1st July, 1995 to be eligible to apply for this VITEEE Application Form 2018. Those who have the necessary VITEEE 2018 Eligibility criteria details then pay the application fee of Rs 990 through Demand Draft (DD) to the university addressed to – “Director- UG Admissions”, VIT University, and Vellore – 632014. In the following article we have mentioned the VITEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus and exam pattern details also. Finally, use the VITEEE 2018 Apply Online link to complete the application form. Applicants can also apply through offline mode also. Below, we have explained the procedure to apply offline.
Instruction for VITEEE Application Form 2018(Offline Mode)
- VITEEE Application Form 2018 is also available across the head post offices in India.
- Contestants, who wish to apply through offline mode, they need to visit the nearest post offices and pay the application fee and collect the application form, information brochure.
- Students can also get Vellore institution of technology application form 2018 personally from VIT University Vellore Campus, VIT University Chennai Campus by giving a Demand Draft of drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- Then fill the application form with necessary details then send speed post or register post to the following address.
Director- UG Admissions
Office of Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168
Fax: +914162245544, 2240411
Email: [email protected]
VITEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus
The VITEEE exam pattern consists of 125 questions for 125 marks. The Questions will be asked from Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Biology subjects. All these questions are of objective type and having four alternative options for each question. As mentioned earlier, it is Computer Based Test the duration of examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes. The test will conduct in three sessions namely session-I is from 9.00 am to 11.30 am, session-II is from 12.30 pm to 3 .00 pm and finally session-III is form 4.00 pm – 6 .30 pm. Each question will carry one mark and there is no negative marking in the test.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- University releases application forms: Update Soon
- Last date for candidates to submit VITEEE application form: Update Soon
- Beginning of slot booking facility for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam computer based test (expected): Third week of March
- Download exam admit card: in the month of March
- End of VITEEE slot booking (expected): Update Soon
- Date of exam: Update Soon
- Declaration of VITEEE results and score card: Update Soon
Bookmark eexamresults.in by pressing ctrl+d. later, we will give the counselling date information, results other necessary information regarding this VITEEE Application Form 2018.