Aadhar Card Corrections
E-Aadhaar by Unique Identification Authority of India is providing desired changes in the card. Right now we are talking about Aadhar Card Corrections. People who want to make changes can collect the details of Aadhar Card Online Corrections from this web page. Whatever it may be like father name, mother name, mobile number, address, Surname, etc., is possible through this Adhar Data Changes. As we know that UIDAI Aadhar Card is among the greatest proof of identity and Residence in India. However in the initial stages of enrolment people faced lot of difficulties such as technical snags, incorrect data displayed etc. So now Government is providing E-Aadhar Update. People can also download UIDAI Aadhar Correction Form from official portal at uidai.gov.in and make online changes. Follow the details of Aadhaar Card Correction Procedure in right manner.
Aadhar Card Online Corrections
The Unique Identification Authority of India acronym is UIDAI. Objective of this agency is to collect biometric and demographic data of residents and issue 12 digits unique identity number called AADHAR. It is under central government in India. The planning commission of India has organized on 25th June in the year 2009. The Chairperson of UIDAI is Mr. Nandan Nilekani. Its main function is to provide unique identity to every Indian as well as resident across the country. The Proof of Identity and Address is done through this card only according to present situations. Present new option is available i.e. Aadhar Card Online Corrections. The Aadhar card is linked up with LPG gas subsidiary, which is provided by the Government agencies. The reason for this linkup is to avoid mislead of using of Gas. Through this information officials of this UIDAI provide Aadhar Card Corrections Options. Those who are not aware of making changes can have a look towards this article.
How to get Corrections in Aadhaar Card?
- You will need a verified and registered mobile number
- Visit the official resident UIDAI portal
- Click on Update Aadhar Date option
- After you click the Update Aadhaar Data button, the required page will open
- Enter you 12 digit Adhaar Card Number, click on send OTP
- SMS in your mobile will appear
- You can proceed to changing you fields once you provide correct OTP
- To proceed to next step click on Submit Button
- Makes changes like for example Address, Name Spelling, Mobile Number, etc
- Soon after entering details click on Submit Update Request and also click on Modify button
- Attach/Upload the documents to support your Aadhar Card Corrections and update request
- Finally, Make a NOTE that after successful submission of request a Uniform Request Number (URN) shall be generated on screen and also intimated through SMS. People can use this URN along with 12 digit number to check Status.
Aadhaar Card Correction Procedure
Here is a platform to make Aadhar Card Corrections. It is the world’s largest National Identification Number Project as it very essential for every individual to show their unique number along with the address proof. For your sake we share the Aadhaar Card Correction Procedure at the bottom. Use this How to get Corrections in Aadhaar Card in right manner because aadhar card has become mandatory documents in every aspect. For more doubts you people can keep contact with Authorities and Helpline number is 1800-300-1947. To apply for Pan Card, Voter Card, Passport, Driving License, etc aadhar number is required along with copy. So is any mistakes or changes find in this card immediately download UIDAI Aadhar Correction Form and make it beneficiary.
Download online aadhar Card Form:
- Log on to official site uidai.gov.in
- Search for the link of aadhar card
- Application Form will be open
- Click on E Aadhaar card download
- Make all the changes like name, mobile no, etc
- You will get one time password
- Click on validate & download
- Take a Print out for usage
Please do subscribe our website eexamresults.in at CTRL+D for more Info and regarding Govt jobs also stay tuned with us.