AP LAWCET 2018 Notification is issued to the candidates who are interested in law course. Krishnadevaraya University is conducting this Law Common Entrance Test on behalf of APSCHE. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, important dates, from this page. Apply online at sche.ap.gov.in
- Krishnadevaraya University LAWCET Notification
- AP LAWCET 2018 Notification Brief Details
- Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Exam Summary
- APSCHE LAWCET Application Form
- APSCHE LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
- How to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form?
Krishnadevaraya University LAWCET Notification
AP LAWCET 2018 Notification is a state level entrance examination. It is organized to provide the admissions for the aspirants seeking a 3 year or 5 year LLB courses. This time Sri Krishnadevaraya University is conducting this Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Exam on behalf of APSCHE. In order to know the details of this notification, read this entire article. Otherwise download the notice from sche.ap.gov.in
AP LAWCET 2018 Notification Brief Details
|Name of the organisation||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the exam||LAWCET|
|Starting date||Feb 2018|
|Ending date||March 2018|
|Examination Date||19th April 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Exam Summary
Candidates who decided to take this course are now suggested to go through this Krishnadevaraya University LAWCET Notification. In below, you can find the AP LAWCET Eligibility Criteria. Please ensure all the details and then apply for this Andhra Pradesh Law Entrance Exam. In addition to this, AP Law Entrance Test Important Dates are also given in brief at the end.
APSCHE LAWCET Application Form
For the purpose of individuals, we provided the direct links for filling the APSCHE LAWCET Application Form. At the time of filling this AP LAWCET Online application, please provide the details correctly. Otherwise, your application will not be considered. The important point must be remembered is that; one should submit their forms in time without delay.
APSCHE LAWCET Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be an Indian citizen.
- To get admissions in 3 year LLB course, students should have passed graduation from recognized institution with at least 45% marks for general category and 40% for SC/ST category
- For admission in 5 year LLB course, students must have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST students
Application fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.450 through online mode.
Selection process: Selection is made based on the score secured in the test.
Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Syllabus – In Brief
There is no certain syllabus for AP LAWCET 2018 exam. The paper is divided into 3 sections – Part A, Part B and Part C. Part A consists of questions on General Knowledge and Metal Ability. Part B would comprise of questions on Current Affairs and Part C on Aptitude for the Study of Law.
APSCHE LAWCET Admit Card 2018
Candidates who successfully completed their registration process are suggested to get their admit cards from the official site sche.ap.gov.in. It is essential to carry during the time of exam. Along with this, one should also carry the
AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card
Participants are advised to check their Entrance Exam Result from our site. Otherwise you can also download the score card from sche.ap.gov.in. After the release of APSCHE LAW Entrance Test 2018 scorecard, subsequently the authorities will declare the AP LAWCET 2018 Rank card.
How to fill Andhra Pradesh LAWCET Application Form?
- Candidates have to go to official portal sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the notification link.
- Check the details of notification and then apply online.
- Fill the details and then upload the required documents.
- Make the payment process through online mode.
- Check all the particulars and then click on submit tab.
- Later, take the hardcopy of it for future reference.
AP Law Entrance Test Important Dates
|Notification release||4th week of February 2018|
|Online application starts||Last week of February 2018|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 500/- late fee)||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1000/- late fee)||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 1500/- late fee)||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date for form submission (with Rs. 5000/- late fee)||2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit card release Date||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Examination Date||19th April 2018|
|Declaration of result||June 2018|
AP LAWCET 2018 Notification PDF Link
Andhra Pradesh APSCHE LAWCET Online Application
Get fast updates regularly at our site exam results about government jobs, sarkari naukri, rojgar samachar, admit cards, results etc. Also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.