NEET 2018 Notification released at cbseneet.nic.in. Submit the Online Application Form and register for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. Score well in All India Medical Entrance Exam and get admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Test Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)|
|Exam Type||Admission into MBBS/BDS Courses|
|Category||NEET Exam Notification|
NEET 2018 Notification
Hi viewers, have you looking for the admission in MBBS/ BDS Courses? If yes, check the eligibilities from the NEET 2018 Notification and complete the online registration before its closing date. The authority scheduled the NEET 2018 Exam Date on 6th May 2018 and the results will be released in June. If you aim to study the MBBS, then you should write the All India Medical Entrance Exam and score the qualifying marks in that written exam. We have listed eligibility details given in the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Notification.
- Application starting date: February 2018
- Application closing date: March 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: April First week
- Exam Date: 06.05.2018
- Result Declaration: June 2018
- Counseling Schedule: Updated Soon
NEET 2018 Online Application Form
Every year Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the NEET Exam and provides admission for UG Courses namely MBBS and BDS. Interested and eligible candidates should send their NEET 2018 Registration through online from the official website cbseneet.nic.in. Remember the details given in the NEET 2018 Online Application Form such that you can download the hall ticket easily before the examination. Moreover, view the category wise cut off marks from the NEET 2018 Notification and try to score the minimum qualifying marks. If you got shortlisted, then you can choose your admission either through 1st or 2nd counseling process.
NEET 2018 Eligibility Details:
Candidates who completed Inter or studying for 12th Examination can also apply for NEET registrations
Lower age limit: 17 years
Upper age limit: 25 Years
General/OBC Candidate fee is Rs 1400
SC/ST/PH fee is Rs 750
- NEET Exam
- Merit List.
NEET Exam Attempt Limit:
GEN category Candidates can attempt the NEET exam for nine times while 14 times for SC/ST/OBC aspirants.
Steps to fill the NEET 2018 Online Application Form:
- Refer the official website cbseneet.nic.in
- View the notification for the eligibility
- Press on the apply online link.
- Give your details as asked in the registration
- Set your password and enter the received OTP which generates registration number
- Login again with the details and complete the application process
- Upload your photograph and signature
- Pay the mentioned application fee.
- Print the application form for further usage
NEET 2018 Notification Apply Online Link Here
Find the latest Recruitments, Syllabus, admit cards, Answer keys, exam results, etc. through our website named Eexamresults.in.